Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let me tell you guys about my friend guys.

dzuljas

He always comes home with some drunken slut and has his way with her. My friend has pulled some pretty fine bitches in his day, but tonight anything is fair game. After a couple of brews my otherwise quiet and reserved friend transforms into what we call “Madchuck”. He is ruthless, with a cutthroat, kick-your-ass attitude. If that includes calling some bitch a stupid ass whore and sayin’ she enjoys double penetration or throwing a full cup of beer in some stupid bitch’s face, he WILL do it.

My friend and I have a fascination with what we like to call “fatties”. Fatties are basically fat, ugly, slut bitches that are so desperate that they will do anything for you, pleasing you in any way that you feel fit. They are easy prey on the bottom of the food chain. These are the types of bitches that when you and your buddies are hanging out, you point out and say “Damn! That’s one fat bitch”. Sometimes one of your buddies has to be careful that he doesn’t lose his lunch. There’s no excuse for being a lazy fat fuck.

So now that we all know what a fatty is, let me tell you about my adventure with a Madchuck, a 30 pack of keystone light, and one fatty named Becky.

I drove up to college Ave. on a frigid November night. I was wearing my poofy jacket and my new Nike air kicks. Yeah, that’s right, I looked like a pimped out thug. All I needed was one of those doorags to complement my outfit. I was money, ready to score some fine ass hoes.

I met up with my buddy around 10 PM and hungout with him and some of his friends from school. There were two fine ass bitches there but they were taken by some guidos with spikey hair and muscle shirts. I decided to crack open the 30 pack of keystone that I bought from some chinamen for 11 bucks at this liquor store in Trenton. I was content, with an iced cold keystone in each hand and a grin on my face.

We arrived at the house party we planned on visiting. They had a bunch of thugs working security with box cutters in their hands, ready to take out the first silly cracka that tried to act tough. They saw me with my poofy jacket, air jordans, and doorag and proceeded to let me and my crew in.

As we walked inside the basement of this poor excuse for a house, the smell of doobies was lingering in the air. By this time we had gone through a good half of the 30 pack. A chill ran down my body, and the excitement of landing some hot bitch overtook me. I pushed myself to the dancefloor and started showin what ma shizzle was all about, while my friend politely made his way to the back room beer pong table.

I talked to some bitches but they were actually too nice, not the typical R.U. slut whores that I was looking for. Something was terribly wrong. I made my way upstairs to see what I could find but all I found was good conversation, not the drunken horny slut that I hoped to find. It was getting late, I had seen some kid piss out the window and some little white kid get fucked up by security. I decided to make my way back downstairs and look for my friend.

What I found was an empty box of keystone. At that moment I knew the night would change forever. Out of a cloud of smoke, in his skintight, yellow, and-one T-shirt, and 18-inch biceps appeared MADCHUCK. He took a look at me and cracked an evil grin. The fire that I saw in his eyes could only mean one thing, he was hunting FATTIES.

Madchuck was not alone my friends; he had found a curvy companion. If there were a secret ant colony of fatties, this fatty would be the queen. She was about 5’11, 200 lbs. and change, and was wearing a big white thong that came out of her jeans that she must have stole from an elephant. She was a mountain of quivering fatty.

I went over to Madchuck and asked him if he knew what he was doing. He whispered to me reassuringly “I’m gonna make this fatty pay and stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey”. To put it in layman’s terms, he was going to fuck this fatty between the lines of sex and assault. I laughed, and knew exactly what he intended to do.

This fat slut had a name, Becky she was, a typical fatty name. She claimed to play high school basketball, which we both knew was a farce. The only place this fat bitch ran to was the fridge. She was wearing one of those turtle neck sweaters that fatties like to wear to hide their fat necks and double chins. They try to wear these baggy, multi-patterned garments to cover up their flab and fool you. They are “fatties in disguise”.

I fired up my Hyundai and proceeded to drive back to Madchuck’s apartment with the cargo. When this fatty got in, the whole right side of my car sunk. I saw them tonguing each other down through my rear-view mirror and could hear the smacking sounds of lips. I wanted to puke. I started to count in my head how many keystones my friend had drank to pickup such a sloppy fat slut.

It was around 4 AM and I was getting pretty tired so I decided to crash at Madchuck’s pad for the night. He had an extra bed for me in his room. All the keystone I drank must have made me tired as hell because I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. I wokeup about an hour later to the sound of slapping flesh. You know, the slapping sound that your balls make against the ass when you are hitting some slut from behind. He was going to town on this fatty and she was loving it.

This fatty was lying down on her back like a beached whale, with her legs spread eagle. “What a lazy fat fuck”, he thought. He was getting pissed and his lust turned to anger. He started hulking up, swinging his fists in the air and violently shaking his head back and forth. Nothing could stop him now.

He gave this fatty a bearhug, took his condom off, and started to hit it rawdog. She screamed, “No stop, stop” at first but then started to moan like a dog in heat and enjoyed every second of it. He flipped her onto all fours and proceeded to stuff her in the ass from behind. She was screaming in pain as her asshole was being torn to bits. He told her, “Shut the fuck up bitch” while he pulled on her hair like a dog leach. He was yelling, “How do you like my dick you fuckin slut” and grunted like a wild gorilla.

He flipped her over onto her back and clenched her throat with his left hand. He then took his dick out of her ass and put it right in her mouth. She accepted it willingly. Everyone knows fatties are good at giving head. She pictured his dick was a Twinkie and anticipated the creamy white filling. He started to grunt louder and louder, and took his dick out of her mouth. He unloaded a mighty load all over her face and I started laughing. She didn’t even realize I was in the room and started to get hostile.

She picked up her baggy, multi-patterned clothes and waddled to the bathroom. I gave my friend a high-five and when she got out of the bathroom he told her to get the fuck out. He threw her purse at her and started pushing her toward the door. She was putting up one hell of a fight; it was like trying to push a truck. I decided to join the rumble and gave this fatty a swift kick to the side of her knee. She dropped like a bag of bricks. We dragged her out into the stairwell, and gave her a couple of kicks for good measures. We rushed back into the apartment and slammed the door before she could catch us and washed our hands clean of this dirty deed.

Top Bottom