Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lesnar owns Couture

I still think Fedor has a lot of juice left in him. I love Randy dont get me wrong, but it took Randy 5 rounds to will a decision over Tim Silvia. Fedor walked out and destroyed him in 36 seconds, and that was just last year. I dont think Brock can handle that kind of power. And yes, he and Arlovski are supposed to fight soon. I think one of them may have gotten injured. Probably Arlovski since Fedor is a fucking cyborg. As far as Fedor chasing trim...you know that dude is getting mustache rides from around the world! I would be anyway. Herring sucks balls against top flight opponents. But the guy is durable, have to give him that. Arlovski/Lesnar would be a nice fight. Hmm....

I love watching this. Fedor destroying Silvia. Ahhh.....its like fresh air.

YouTube - Fedor Emelianenko vs Tim Sylvia 36 Second Fight

Yes..meaning chicks are sitting on his face from coast to coast. lol! At least thats the way in interpreted it. :D

Yes..meaning chicks are sitting on his face from coast to coast. lol! At least thats the way in interpreted it. :D

A) last I saw him he didn't have a mustache........never did.

B) if he did the correct way to put it would be he's "GIVING" mustache rides coast to coast.

sorry to pick on this, but I was laughing my ass off. I knew you didn't mean it that way, but it did initially sound like you were suggesting Fedor was running around the world grinding his taint on dude's mustaches......:lmao:

glad we got this cleared up. no:rainbow:

Top Bottom