Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lesnar owns Couture

yeah i wanted to see..noguiera with the belt..hes good in every aspect of the game... this fight was all about money... and the hype... made the ufc alot of money...

The reason I think he'll hold the title for a minute is because of the current HW situation in the UFC. A younger Nogueira might have had a chance. Mir can only pull guard and hope for the best. Gonzaga might be the only guy who can back Lesnar off for fear of his power. With everyone else, Lesnar is just going to walk through their punch's and kicks.

Why would Dana keep him from fighting so long?

I think Gonzaga will give him a run. Hes put some size on and i think the KO he had this weekend will give him some confidence to go at Brock head on.
That whole heavyweight division is all messed up. As far as keeping Brock from fighting so long, its all about the $. Brock will lay low and the UFC will protect him for 6-9 months. After the Mir/Nog snooze fest, the UFC will hype the winner of that fight, and whomever fights Brock will be played out for 3 months....and Dana will tell everyone that it will be the greatest fight in UFC history. And blah blah.
In MY opinion, the best fight that night was Mcrory and Hazelett. By far! Those 2 came out banging and were amazing on the ground. Two hungry guys just laying it all out there is great fighting to me. And surprisingly, although I cant stand the guy, the Gurgel fight was awesome too.

It was a good fight. You have to respect Coutoure. Yes Brock is big and powerful and fast but I dont like how he doesnt respect Randy. Lets see if Brock is still around when he is Coutoures age.

I thought it was an excellent fight. I was rooting for Randy, but wasn't disappointed at all.

what, you didn't like the dragon uppercut?.....:lmao:

best KO possibly of all time IMO. Me and my buddies rewound and slowed that down like 8 times. Ridiculous. Dude practically dragged his knuckles on the floor before he brought that up into the other guys grill. Who was that.....stephens??

I think Gonzaga will give him a run. Hes put some size on and i think the KO he had this weekend will give him some confidence to go at Brock head on.
That whole heavyweight division is all messed up. As far as keeping Brock from fighting so long, its all about the $. Brock will lay low and the UFC will protect him for 6-9 months. After the Mir/Nog snooze fest, the UFC will hype the winner of that fight, and whomever fights Brock will be played out for 3 months....and Dana will tell everyone that it will be the greatest fight in UFC history. And blah blah.
In MY opinion, the best fight that night was Mcrory and Hazelett. By far! Those 2 came out banging and were amazing on the ground. Two hungry guys just laying it all out there is great fighting to me. And surprisingly, although I cant stand the guy, the Gurgel fight was awesome too.

what, you didn't like the dragon uppercut?.....:lmao:

best KO possibly of all time IMO. Me and my buddies rewound and slowed that down like 8 times. Ridiculous. Dude practically dragged his knuckles on the floor before he brought that up into the other guys grill. Who was that.....stephens??

haha! Yeah, I did like that uppercut a lot. I liked Gonzaga's KO too. He punched through Hendricks chin, then caved in his right peck while he was at it. As far as Fedor is concerned; Fedor is the baddest motherfucker on 2 legs in my opinion.(other than chuck norris :D) Lesnar wouldnt last a round with him. Ill put $1000 on it.

haha! Yeah, I did like that uppercut a lot. I liked Gonzaga's KO too. He punched through Hendricks chin, then caved in his right peck while he was at it. As far as Fedor is concerned; Fedor is the baddest motherfucker on 2 legs in my opinion.(other than chuck norris :D) Lesnar wouldnt last a round with him. Ill put $1000 on it.

well, Fedor in his prime at least. I have no idea what fedor's been up to......is he training or chasing trim? He hasn't reallly been in the mix for a couple years. Sure, they've rolled out a few patsies for him. Isn't he scheduled to fight arlovsky soon? Fedor at his best still exhibited a skill set that has yet to be seen in any fighter. And if anyone is wondering if he could knock Lesnar out......check what he did to that 400 pound black dude. No, not sapp....it was some other dude. It would be interesting to see what would happen though if Lesnar caught fedor........Fedor did take alot of shots from steroid crocop, who broke bob sapp's eyesocket with a straight left. As impressed as I am with lesnar, he's lucky the current status of the UFC HW division is super weak. Not sure if he would have gotten the chance to grow like he has if he would have started in pride. I mean, as much as I like herring.....he got his ass kicked in pride. He was no slouch, but he wasn't top flight.

Top Bottom