Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lesnar owns Couture

Lumberg

Pretty dominant performance. I think he got the title shot based on hype, there are probably many others that could have handed Couture his ass just as well.

Here's the first upload of the final seconds of the fight on YouTube. Ref definitely gave the champ his due there, fight would have been over a good 5 seconds earlier if it was not a champ in that position.

Cheers, Brock. Looking forward to future fights.

YouTube - ufc

good fight...brock definetly showed a good standup game... im pretty sure coutoure just wanted to take him to the g round thts the only way you can beat the big guy..

Here's a great interview with Brock after he showered up with the ESPN crew. Pretty cool that one of the guys interviewing him is the one & only (Guy to beat Brock LOL) Frank Mir!

Lesnar Stops Couture To Win UFC Heavyweight Title - ESPN Video

Great respect and camaraderie in between them. Also appropriate humility and "aw shucks" attitude from Brock.

A Brock-Kimbo fight would be a sideshow steamroll. What are some legit next fights for Brock? Fights you'd like to see/guys who've earned a shot at the title?

Fedor? Cro Cop?

I'm officially off the Kimbo bandwagon and doubling down on the Lesnar train. ALL ABOARD!

I thought it was a snoozfest. So will the Nog & Mir fight coming up. Jesus I hate heavyweights when they fight. But other than that, the rest of the card was awesome!

I thought it was a snoozfest. So will the Nog & Mir fight coming up. Jesus I hate heavyweights when they fight. But other than that, the rest of the card was awesome!

how was that fight a "snooze fest"?? Awesome fight. I wish Randy hadn't gotten hit with that ear punch so we could have seen more. But credit where credit is due. With that new standup he's got, he's going to be the champ for a minute. I don't think Mir or Noguira have the firepower to take him out.

how was that fight a "snooze fest"?? Awesome fight. I wish Randy hadn't gotten hit with that ear punch so we could have seen more. But credit where credit is due. With that new standup he's got, he's going to be the champ for a minute. I don't think Mir or Noguira have the firepower to take him out.

Snoozefest in that laying on the cage most of the time gets boring to me. I give Brock credit though, he did a lot of work between fights. However, I dont agree that he will hold the title for a while. Well......until Dana and the UFC let him actually fight again, which will be a year im sure.

wouldnt say Lestner was dominant. Round 1, I thought couture had a good chance to win.

i thought at one point of the fight..coutoure was going to slam... lesnar..but then he couldnt get him up...if he got lesnar on his back..lesnar would have been rattled..

Snoozefest in that laying on the cage most of the time gets boring to me. I give Brock credit though, he did a lot of work between fights. However, I dont agree that he will hold the title for a while. Well......until Dana and the UFC let him actually fight again, which will be a year im sure.

The reason I think he'll hold the title for a minute is because of the current HW situation in the UFC. A younger Nogueira might have had a chance. Mir can only pull guard and hope for the best. Gonzaga might be the only guy who can back Lesnar off for fear of his power. With everyone else, Lesnar is just going to walk through their punch's and kicks.

Why would Dana keep him from fighting so long?

Top Bottom