Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance Armstrong win for the 6th year in a row.

He's not human. I hear that when he had cancer, aliens kidnapped him and changed his inner workings with that of an aliens.

Whiskey

Like I heard on the radio the other day:

There's nothing more American than hot dogs, baseball, and La Tour de France!

:)

jjunior said:
would anyone here give a fuck if he wasnt american?

Yes. I've never watched cycling, but from what I'm hearing and reading, it's a remarkable achievement. This man had a less than 50% chance of living not long ago. He not only survived, but came out of the ordeal and accomplished one of the most amazing athletic feats ever.

Last edited:
oh yea I didnt think about that one

if that wasnt there though I highly doubt anyone would give a shit

I have ridden 105 miles in a day; it took me about 5 1/2 hours and I was wiped out for 3-4 days. Those guys do that same distance in less than 4 hours, keep going for another 30-40 miles AND they do that every day for 3 weeks...PLUS they do another 20-30 miles a day during warmup/cooldown each day. Those guys pedal 20,000-25,000 miles a year.

By the way, Lance has already signed to do two post Tour bike races in Europe where they basically just parade the Tour stars thru town for 2 hours. His fee just to show up is allegedly 110,000 Euros for each one.

Top Bottom