Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers are too good.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
It's too boring to even watch. They're just toying with Minnesota. These guys today can't shoot worth a shit. Can't even make free throws.

Shaq is a monster. Damn.

biteme said:
Shaq is a monster. Damn.

Yep. Shaq is one bad mofo. When he makes up his mind to go to the hole you better just get the hell outta his way. Total domination. Hey, since we're talking basketball....what do ya think of Rasheed Wallace? Is that guy a half a bubble off or what?

Minnesota sucks. I can't even watch that crap.

There's about 3 minutes left in the game now. Looks like it's about time for the Hack-a-Shaq to commence. That's probably Minnesota's only hope now.

daveyboy said:
Yep. Shaq is one bad mofo. When he makes up his mind to go to the hole you better just get the hell outta his way. Total domination. Hey, since we're talking basketball....what do ya think of Rasheed Wallace? Is that guy a half a bubble off or what?

I didn't realize just how big he is until he sat down beside Magic and Barkley. They are huge men and he makes them look like mini men. I could still kick his ass though. No way he could withstand my headlock.

Top Bottom