Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knicks fans meet Darko

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
fortunetely I have this thing someone invented called DVR

wake, coffee, turn on game, flip through comercials/timeouts... nice

Close game... I watched it live. Great experience! 18 year old runnng the point against the dream team...

There was many 18-19yo ballers in the olympics, that's how all those euro/FIBA leagues farm their players

I was following the games all the way from the exibitions in Vegas, Rubio was anything but impressive last summer to say the least, 4ppg 4apg shooting 30%FG's and 14% behind the arc is well below average for a starting PG

You focus too much on shooting. Right now BG is a better player, wait a few years and let him be surrounded with some talent.

this argument is kind of rediculous... Also, the clippers have a talented lineup. Last year, they were plagued with injuries and i honestly think that if baron davis and marcus camby can stay healthy, they have a shot at winning some games and possibly (doubt it) making the playoffs this year. Gordon is also a young stud and in a few years, paired with griffin will be great. Blake is easily the most NBA-Ready player in the draft and i think he will have an impact his first year on LA

Top Bottom