Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knicks fans meet Darko

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
and possibly Rubio.....

that'd be sick.

gallinari
chandler
darko
hill
rubio
and the dude out of FSU

those are the people that'd be around past next year. duhon, harrington,hughes have expiring contracts (maybe can get resigned on the cheap, at least harrington. duhon would be useless with rubio there). david lee and nate robinson would probably be part of the deal for rubio

if eddy curry's fat useless ass can get in shape and be tradebait, things would look realy good for the knicks going into the 2010 offseason.

Is that really what he said or is that just some Borat style translation?

rubio will be the best player from the whole draft. It would be idiotic to trade him.

rubio will be the best player from the whole draft. It would be idiotic to trade him.

better than blake griffin? doubt it.

he doesn't want to play in minnesota. no way is he going to pay a 6 million dollar buyout out of his own pocket to play in minnesota.

minnesota drafted him to trade him. they couldn't pass him (twice)

I'll take a point guard over a big any day of the week. 18 year old who ran the spanish team to within just a few points of the dream team. Blake Griffin is a 4 and not a 5 by the way as well.

I'll take a point guard over a big any day of the week. 18 year old who ran the spanish team to within just a few points of the dream team. Blake Griffin is a 4 and not a 5 by the way as well.

what does that have to do with anything? Of course he's a 4. No one expects him to be a 5. he's gonna be a carlos boozer like player, but healthier and probably better.

I like rubio, and i want him on the knicks, but to say he's the best player in the draft is a huge stretch. blake griffin is NBA ready...talent and bodywise. rubio still doesn't have a jumper and is gonna get tossed around on D most likely. he's young though, which gives him time to improve and bulk up.

there are zero question marks with blake griffin. there are several with rubio

what does that have to do with anything? Of course he's a 4. No one expects him to be a 5. he's gonna be a carlos boozer like player, but healthier and probably better.

I like rubio, and i want him on the knicks, but to say he's the best player in the draft is a huge stretch. blake griffin is NBA ready...talent and bodywise. rubio still doesn't have a jumper and is gonna get tossed around on D most likely. he's young though, which gives him time to improve and bulk up.

there are zero question marks with blake griffin. there are several with rubio

I would draft for the future, not next season. Neither team is going anywhere next year any way. So you think boozer is the bets playe ron his team?

rubio isn't going to be shit w/o talent around him, and for the record he played like ass against team USA both times

Top Bottom