Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kings - vs - Spurs

well im sure itd going to be spurs vs. pistons again, plan some long naps.. it's gonna be boring as hell again. No tempers, no marketable stars, just good ole boring team basketball.

heavyweightchamp said:
Mini camp wednesday for the steelers, im from the burgh, but ill be in ny training.. not soon enough!
My physical trainer is a burgh fan. fanatic is more like it!!!

sacto said:
My physical trainer is a burgh fan. fanatic is more like it!!!
Yo you rread that shit Hines said in SI today about cowher and Peyton... What a dick face! I guess that MVP trophy got his head on swole. Honestly their was noone else to give it to, he dropped a TD as well so... Oh well hope Santonio turns out, Hines was a fuckin QB when we drafted him and now hes talkin about being loyal to him, were the only team that gave him a shot at first. WTF!

heavyweightchamp said:
Hey dude if Barry, I dotn even know his first name Brent or whatever didnt hit his one and only shot this season you guys would be sittin pretty and youve actually been playing better ball... I noticed how hot you got when you played the Lakeshow late in the season and I was like whoa they improved! I dotn really care how far the my squad goes as long as I see either Dallas or Sactown in the finals and such Ill be happy that it's not San Antonio. Oh and by the way the year we stole games from you with Horry's shot, you were a better team and basically out played us fortunately playoff's are all about momentum and we took it with that. I was SCARED as hell during those days man, almost had a heart attack playin you guys, big shot after shot from Bibby and CWebb and Vlade played fuckin good for you then! Well holla back let me know how it went.

Looks like Dallas is rolling. How bout Miami. Kind of surprised there. Detroit seems to be slipping through the playoffs.....

sacto said:
Looks like Dallas is rolling. How bout Miami. Kind of surprised there. Detroit seems to be slipping through the playoffs.....

Fuckin Miami is HOT man. They looked like shit to start the playoffs. I would say Miami vs. Dallas in the finals with Miami taking it in 6. It's the hottest team that wins like any sport and right now Miami is hot mannn...

heavyweightchamp said:
Fuckin Miami is HOT man. They looked like shit to start the playoffs. I would say Miami vs. Dallas in the finals with Miami taking it in 6. It's the hottest team that wins like any sport and right now Miami is hot mannn...
agreed. Detroit looked like the Spurs did being handled by the Mavs. No answer.

Yo Mavs mgith be losing their grip son... How you gonna let that happen in game 3 and then not show up in game 4 to make it a serious with the Diesel and Wade??? Them fools better show up in game 5 yo, they are a far superior basketball team when they want to be. Dirk hasnt shown me shit on the big stage man.

Top Bottom