Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kings - vs - Spurs

sacto said:
Is anyone keeping up with this series? Go Sac Town! Things are getting interesting!

Dude I hope so badly that Sacramento wins! Really and Im a Laker fan (so Im sure you hate me because of the heart breaks) but I am So sick and tired of seeing ugly ass Tim Duncan and his terrible old man style of basketball, That troll looking Tony Parker who has a chip on his shoulder because of Eva Longwhoria... And trust me from many cats in LA was a major whore, like 40 or 50 count of guys! I cannot stand Ginobili and his out of control style... Dont get me wrong they play great as a team but and I respect Duncan's game, he is the reason anyone else even has a name on that team but as individuals they are phony and boring as hell... As much as I never liked Mike Bibby with the kermit the frog voice and gunning his team out of the game from the point position, Im actually pulling for them. I like Artest's game (on the court) Bonzi wells is nice but dont like his racism. And personally always thought Brad Miller was a bit underrated, but Kenny Thomas has not gotten good minutes for you guys all series.. hope you guys pull it out I would hate to see San Antonio in either finals another year, they put me to sleep.. Well im ready for the fuck LA and fuck Kobe comments...

heavyweightchamp said:
Dude I hope so badly that Sacramento wins! Really and Im a Laker fan (so Im sure you hate me because of the heart breaks) but I am So sick and tired of seeing ugly ass Tim Duncan and his terrible old man style of basketball, That troll looking Tony Parker who has a chip on his shoulder because of Eva Longwhoria... And trust me from many cats in LA was a major whore, like 40 or 50 count of guys! I cannot stand Ginobili and his out of control style... Dont get me wrong they play great as a team but and I respect Duncan's game, he is the reason anyone else even has a name on that team but as individuals they are phony and boring as hell... As much as I never liked Mike Bibby with the kermit the frog voice and gunning his team out of the game from the point position, Im actually pulling for them. I like Artest's game (on the court) Bonzi wells is nice but dont like his racism. And personally always thought Brad Miller was a bit underrated, but Kenny Thomas has not gotten good minutes for you guys all series.. hope you guys pull it out I would hate to see San Antonio in either finals another year, they put me to sleep.. Well im ready for the fuck LA and fuck Kobe comments...
Couldn't agree more. I can't believe we let another one slip away. That is two this series now! The very least, we will wear them down going into Dallas. We really can't stomach Dallas winning though. We all feel the we have put our dues in more than Dallas.

We will see. I will be at ARCO again on Friday to see if we can push this to 7.

WTF with Koby last night and the T's? I didn't see the game, just heard about it.

Kobe is so overrated it's obscene. They actually had a poll the other night on ESPN asking who would you rather have with the ball in his hands at the end of a game and they listed Kobe Bryant and MICHAEL JORDAN! Are you fucking kidding me? lmao

I wouldnt say overrated, based on his performances and such at his age. Maybe OVERhyped but thats what reporters do, jock the HOT athlete at the time. MJ or Kobe with the ball in his hands? That goes with out saying... Now Michael's career ended at 41-42 Kobe is 27, so it's yet to be seen but as of right now, MJ hands down. They both are killers, straight up killers, something Magic or Lebron do not posess nor does anyone else in the league... These guys dont sleep, they train and train and watch film, no partying, just thinkin of new ways to destroy you and your teams by actually taking your heart. That would be their best comparison and it's been since MJ in the 90's since a player has had that instinct. Everything Kobe is criticized for so was MJ from Aldultery, numerous times from what MJ's book says paying up to 2 milllion per episode when told they would talk, kobe has the rap of "well he cant win without Shaq", thats actually a misstatement Shaq NEVER won with out Kobe either, not with Dwayne Wade, Penny Hardaway, Nick Van exel etc. Or this team of all stars they have in MIA. And he won 3 with Kobe, 4 finals in 5 years and Kobe was a child then. So it's yet to be seen... Now youre thinkin ok well MJ never had Shaq and youre right, he had Scottie Pippen (named to the NBA's 50 greatest players list) highly underrated in points and rebounds and was truly great, theyre hasnt been another Scottie in the league since Scottie, who made the palyoffs every year with Michael out, Horace Grant was top 3 in points, rebounds, blocks for centers for 8 seasins as well, Tony Kukoc probably the best imported player to date, aside from Dirk. So he DID have help along with Phil. And as for the teammates disliking him with Kobe, MJ and Pipp dont even talk to eachother but more than once a year or so briefly. His teammates hated him as well because he brought the best out in you, the reason why Kwame Brown never flourished under his teaching, he cannot stand Jordan and nor could any of his teammates in Washington either. As much as guys like us love and respect jordans game true fans or Larry and Magic say MJ shot too much and was a ball hog and hated his game. Both great players MJ's career is done, he changed the game forever for us (who were kids at the time) but I think when it's all said and done in about 10-12 years for Kobe the kids of today will have a strong case.

Now let me say this. OVERRATED: Allen Iverson, He has heart but he would make a better And1 player than NBA superstar... Terrible teammate, terrible role model, uncoachable, cant get in the playoffs with Webber , Iguodola, and Dalembert... No jump shot to save his life, cant dunk, is a point guard and rarely leads his team in assists but always scoring... His idea is score 50 and im cool, as many shots as it takes, I need 40 atleast... He has heart, quickness, and desire. But in my opinion HIGHLY overrated.

Peace bro's hit me back with your scoop!

Dude good luck Sacto, damn Im jealous of you going to the game! Gotta have a big night defensively to win, pull that shit out.. Oh Kobe and LA got touch fouls all night ans he was pissed because Raja bull dogged him so he went nuts to the official so they booted him. They werent in rythm all night and looked shitty and when that happens players complain... Kobe is good for that!

Well put Heavy. Tomorrow night will be off the hook in ARCO. And last Sunday was definately loud. At least it looked that way from the TV. We have to be on defensively. That is the only thing that has kept us in this thing against Duncan, Parker and Manu.....

sacto said:
Well put Heavy. Tomorrow night will be off the hook in ARCO. And last Sunday was definately loud. At least it looked that way from the TV. We have to be on defensively. That is the only thing that has kept us in this thing against Duncan, Parker and Manu.....

Hey dude if Barry, I dotn even know his first name Brent or whatever didnt hit his one and only shot this season you guys would be sittin pretty and youve actually been playing better ball... I noticed how hot you got when you played the Lakeshow late in the season and I was like whoa they improved! I dotn really care how far the my squad goes as long as I see either Dallas or Sactown in the finals and such Ill be happy that it's not San Antonio. Oh and by the way the year we stole games from you with Horry's shot, you were a better team and basically out played us fortunately playoff's are all about momentum and we took it with that. I was SCARED as hell during those days man, almost had a heart attack playin you guys, big shot after shot from Bibby and CWebb and Vlade played fuckin good for you then! Well holla back let me know how it went.

Oh and as for the Miami Heat winning it this year, If they get out of the first round against the Baby Bulls the will be lucky, they underacheived all year, and MY GOSH if they dont win something it's a fucking shame... They wont even win the East, I wish we had one of those players in LA but not Gary Payton or Antwon Walker those guys destroy chemistry and I would pay NOT to have a forward gunnin 3's all game, Walker is awful! Thats their mistake Zo, JWill, DWade, Shaq, Haslem, Anderson would be much better off without those 2. Possibly next season after they get a full year with Riley and add some role players, thats the problem with Walker and Payton, they think they are leaders and can take over a game and try to shoot the lights out... I personally hate gary Paytons game after he came to LA and sucked cock all year, they "Glove" was the worst defender on the team and our back up, 3rd stinger was Pargo at the time and rumors was that he gave it to a washed up GP everyday in practice, And sure as hell Fisher was better. Well Im out holla back guys I have to spar with a Clippers fan @ 8 Pm, I already feel sorry for him!

Well, so much for that. It was pretty obvious when Artest's ankle went out that the slide started from there. We kept pretty close until then though!

So the Spurs move on and take one against Dallas already.

Top Bottom