Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Obama makes a "Executive decission" to allow people that are here illegally

Well come 4th of July when they are $1,99 a pound Im still buying them :mad:

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

It's perfectly acceptable to buy them Nan. In fact, I'm not condemning our complicity in the matter, I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy and irony that we, as Americans, like our standard of living yet rail against issues such as immigration when we really do not distill the issue down to a fundamental level...that we perpetuate the problem yet accept no responsibility for it. Couple that with the fact that most Americans do not care to be politically savvy and let our "illustrious" elected officials run the show, can we blame them for accepting brib...umm..."political donations" from special interest groups such as Big Agra.

We get the government we deserve.

ok...while I get whats being said and agree I have a weird twist on this sort of thing
the foremen for my house reconstruction moved with his parents to the US when he was 4 (from Chile) and his parents became citizens
he had a social security number and had held a legit job since he was 16 ...hes in his late 30's now
he went to get a passport for his honeymoon to Greece ..and his bride to be is a prosecutor/attorney (for an added odd twist)
turns out he was here illegally and was facing deportation

now how in the fuck do you tell someone that has a ss# , lived and worked here their whole life ..hell had a Brooklyn accent, has two daughters here with his ex wife ..paid in to ss and was a working contributing citizen and tell them they have to get out?
dude ended up spending a small fortune in attorneys fees and a whole lot of lost time from work trying to stay in the country when it really boiled down to his parents misunderstanding of the immigration laws

now I get that hes an exception but still

Well... Obama himself won't disclose his REAL birth certificate so how can we expect him to care about others' status? What an obscene failure this president is. :(

I'm going to let you folks in on another "dirty little secret" regarding the immigration issue and why it will never be resolved...

Us Americans like our inexpensive produce and meats. How many here enjoy grilling/smoking those baby back ribs that you get on sale for $4.99/lb? Probably more than a few, yes? Most of those ribs come from a producer by the name of Cargill. Said producer actually advertises for meat packing jobs....IN MEXICO!!!!! Said producer transports illegals to their facility and even provides doctored IDs and such. All so that they can keep costs down and pass the savings on to us STOOPID Americans.

Now, here's the rub...Periodically, ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) will bring in the media and do a sweep to round up a few illegals. This gives the public (who happen to be clueless and asleep at the wheel) the impression that something is actually being done to address the immigration issue. The trick is that ICE, in cahoots with Cargill, will round up just enough to make the news, but not enough to adversely impact production. It's also done in conjunction with the next batch to be moved in so that they can fully staff quickly.

This is just one example of one meat packer. This is rampant in Big Agra...and Big Agra has "big money" (special interests) to line the pockets of our "illustrious elected officials".

Think about it the next time you buy those baby back ribs on sale. Who is really to blame here?

The movie Food Inc. shows footage of this. They bring in thousands of workers and give up like 5 a day as a quota to immigration. They overlook the fact that the packing facilities has hundred plus illegals as long as they keep their agents busy with the few. Same with war on drugs. It will never end because then you would have to lay of thousands of people.

A secret of mine LOL! : I'm on barrack's threat list or whatever they call it. Called a counseling hotline drunk as fuck and complained to him for 3 hours until I blacked out... Talked until my phone died and so I decided to get out and go down to the bar next door and wouldn't ya know there are 7 squad cars and secret service waiting for my ass lmao! I don't remember it at all, but apparently I mentioned something about his need to {:clears throat:}... Be taken out of office? Lol needless to say, bad move! Definitely kept in contact with SS a while after that haha. Totally proud of it now though >:)

I'm a former soldier, hence my bitterness and resentment :/ lol

And for the record... I don't really want to do that* and I honestly don't believe I said what the operator reported either... My theory is he was an Obama sympathizer and didn't like my opinion because I don't believe I'm that stupid even blacked out drunk lol. :)

Fuck you! You go! It's not my fault you have come to accept this shit.
lmao...I don't find that mindless bitching about doom and gloom scenarios are a productive use of people's time. I've been other places and have already dealt with starving and totalitarian governments. This one is just a nuisance.

I was just trying to help you out given that you don't seem to be able to help yourself out and move to a nice place that you like.

Wait a second. You're Alec Baldwin, aren't you?

Well... Obama himself won't disclose his REAL birth certificate so how can we expect him to care about others' status? What an obscene failure this president is. :(
Oh God. More birth certificate BS? This getting as bad as Bush's guard duty.

We should start another war with some one. More for the mea grinder.

Top Bottom