Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Obama makes a "Executive decission" to allow people that are here illegally

SpyWizard

Elite Mentor
EF VIP
To work as they are able.

Side stepping once again Laws as set forth by Congress, and thus the will of the people..

Who the Fcuk is paying to teach, feed and care for these children??

the 47% of Americans that pay taxes?

My real issue with him and this being just yet another example of how he believes he "Knows what's best" just keep drinking the coolaid..

The question begets the idea, will he step down as president of the USA when he's voted out..

Under the order, the Obama administration wouldn't seek to deport illegal immigrants under 30 who entered the U.S. as children and meet certain other residency and education requirements for the next two years. They also would be eligible to apply for work permits, the Department of Homeland Security said. DHS is the parent agency of the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Advertise | AdChoices

The order could apply to as many as 800,000 young illegal immigrants, officials estimated. The Pew Hispanic Center, a project of the Pew Research Center, said later that even more immigrants — as many as 1.4 million children and young adults — could meet the eligibility requirements. That would be about 12 percent of the 11.2 million illegal immigrants estimated to be in the U.S. as of 2010.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-dilemma-for-eligible-illegal-immigrants?lite

He will issue an executive order once he loses the election that will allow him to declare the election null and void, all for our own good, if we all were just smart enough to understand what hes doing.

Who does he think he is?

He doesn't give a fuck about congress, laws, checks and balances, or the American public.

Fuck I'm pacing

ok...while I get whats being said and agree I have a weird twist on this sort of thing
the foremen for my house reconstruction moved with his parents to the US when he was 4 (from Chile) and his parents became citizens
he had a social security number and had held a legit job since he was 16 ...hes in his late 30's now
he went to get a passport for his honeymoon to Greece ..and his bride to be is a prosecutor/attorney (for an added odd twist)
turns out he was here illegally and was facing deportation

now how in the fuck do you tell someone that has a ss# , lived and worked here their whole life ..hell had a Brooklyn accent, has two daughters here with his ex wife ..paid in to ss and was a working contributing citizen and tell them they have to get out?
dude ended up spending a small fortune in attorneys fees and a whole lot of lost time from work trying to stay in the country when it really boiled down to his parents misunderstanding of the immigration laws

now I get that hes an exception but still

I HATE Obama.. He's a real piece of shit. A traitor to this country. Why anyone would vote for him again I don't know know. He has gone against everything he said he stood for, and how he was going to clean shit up.. He has made shit worse. It's sad to know that te constitution means nothing anymore. He didn't tho cause he knows he has fucked the blacks over so he needs the Hispanic vote now. Fuckn prick. I been pissed about this the whole week

ok...while I get whats being said and agree I have a weird twist on this sort of thing
the foremen for my house reconstruction moved with his parents to the US when he was 4 (from Chile) and his parents became citizens
he had a social security number and had held a legit job since he was 16 ...hes in his late 30's now
he went to get a passport for his honeymoon to Greece ..and his bride to be is a prosecutor/attorney (for an added odd twist)
turns out he was here illegally and was facing deportation

now how in the fuck do you tell someone that has a ss# , lived and worked here their whole life ..hell had a Brooklyn accent, has two daughters here with his ex wife ..paid in to ss and was a working contributing citizen and tell them they have to get out?
dude ended up spending a small fortune in attorneys fees and a whole lot of lost time from work trying to stay in the country when it really boiled down to his parents misunderstanding of the immigration laws

now I get that hes an exception but still

Thats why its called the exception. No law is perfect

He admitted on video that he didn't have the power to do this several years ago.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I HATE Obama.. He's a real piece of shit. A traitor to this country. Why anyone would vote for him again I don't know know. He has gone against everything he said he stood for, and how he was going to clean shit up.. He has made shit worse. It's sad to know that te constitution means nothing anymore. He didn't tho cause he knows he has fucked the blacks over so he needs the Hispanic vote now. Fuckn prick. I been pissed about this the whole week
Then leave.

Go to another place or Valhalla.

LOL...As much as I hate to say it...Many of you have no clue. I would love nothing more than to enlighten my newly found friends, but judging from your posts, I feel thet your "dogma" is so firmly entrenched up your asses that you couldn't see the light of day if it shone upon your collective faces.

I will leave you with these 2 links to bring you into the light...
THOMAS (Library of Congress)

and..
OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting

Now quit bitching...Man up...and start effecting a change. Either that or STFU or I will call you on it...And you don't want to be humiliated by an old man.

Top Bottom