Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killing HCG?

Discreet User

As part of my legal TRT I am scripted HCG which I purchase pre-mixed from a reputable local compounding pharmacy. The pharmacy claims their ready to use HCG is good for at least 8 weeks when kept in the refrigerator.

My refrigerator is in a different part of the house from where I shoot. Since I like to do all my injects in one sitting my HCG usually sits at room temp for about 20 minutes.
Is this practice ruining my HCG? I feel it is working by the size of my "boys", but was just wondering if I may be doing harm...

That's fairly short amount of time. Temp at were its sitting would come into play but if it seems to be working prob ok but hcg being such an ready hit why even take change just hit it real quick

Ya, maybe I'll just start pinning HCG before my other injects, then run it over to the fridge and continue with the rest.

I've gotta say HCG is great stuff. I know for sure that my boys are bigger this cycle than they were last cycle when I did not use HCG. I'm hoping that low-dose HCG on cycle will limit damage done to my testes.

Are they putting it in oil ?

I had some in oil from my compound phara and it was ok out of fridge for a little while .

Brad.

Well I prefer mine in water so I don't fill the script now .. Reasons , because oil has to be injected into muscle and I like subq .

Brad.

Top Bottom