Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KillahBee, let's wager on the Giants vs 49ers game

swole

Think your boys can cover the -11.5 spread? 10,000 karma hits says my boys can cover the spread.

Damn it I think KB is gone for the day :(

Somebody call him and post his answer here, lol.

Raina said:
He's going to be working all day and it catching a flight home tonight.

If you call and ask him about my little proposition, I'll love you for life :heart: :rose: ...assuming he can take phone calls while working of course.

He called back and told me it's a tough but but he's going to say yes they can do it. He said it's hard to say though since Manning really has no record especially on the road. He'd say yes 49ers have a rookie qb though and he thinks the Giants will win.

Take the Giants. I'm gonna get so good at this that I will charge a fee for those making bets.

Also, Raina - you explained this entire thread terribly I have to say. I thought swole was simply asking my opinion as a Giants fan/expert/athletic supporter, not challenging my manliness - testicles and hair gel included! And I said Eli had no wins (maybe 1?) on the road, not "no record".

But I forgive you cause I started Brad Johnson in Fantasy and he has 2 TD's already. I'm fucking brilliant. Won the league last year and am 8-0 this year with some major injuries.

Top Bottom