Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie TONIGHT: 155,000 Limit on Spurs vs Clippers!

foreigngirl said:
seriously, where did the sence of humor go? The rest of us were lol-ing it....Its not tragic, just use the diffuser from the Karma Store

Who knows it just seems the number of karma points you have or lose becomes life or death.

As you say amusing IMHO

Wrongun!

swole said:
George told me it was OK to promote the bookie forum in other forums other than C&C. I copied this to the AAS board for that specific reason.

If my bombs offended you for any reason, I apologize. It was done at random in memory of someone who was temporarily banned.

Support elite and place a bet!

Most of us felt temporarily banned, blacked out post for hours. I can understand that you were pissed at your friend having a temper ban.

However, you came across as being a right knob.

Wrongun said:
Who knows it just seems the number of karma points you have or lose becomes life or death.

As you say amusing IMHO

Wrongun!

lol..no no no..with the g-bomb you dont lose any karma, your posts are only blacked out. Thats about it

ur2insecure said:
Most of us felt temporarily banned, blacked out post for hours. I can understand that you were pissed at your friend having a temper ban.

However, you came across as being a right knob.

there is a difuser in the Karma Store. Use it.

Top Bottom