Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie Forum Thread - Post up here and I'll hit you with some K (Wimbledon, So You Think You Can Dance, Hell's Kitchen & more)

Re: Karma Bookie Forum Thread - Post up here and I'll hit you with some K (Wimbledon,

Beachboy6294 said:
Sharapova is so damn hawt I may make my first bet on her or either GA in baseball!

Even if she loses, she still wins my heart.

maria_sharapova.jpg

I bet on So you think you can dance. I watch it every week. Love this show!

I bet on NC. I know it is not your event, but I got to get my feet wet somewhere. I am pretty much clueless to this whole betting thing. I sure would like to win a lot of Karma though.

SouthernLord said:
I bet on NC. I know it is not your event, but I got to get my feet wet somewhere. I am pretty much clueless to this whole betting thing. I sure would like to win a lot of Karma though.
+1

Re: Karma Bookie Forum Thread - Post up here and I'll hit you with some K (Wimbledon,

SouthernLord said:

Bet up an all of them. This thread is to support ALL of the karma bookies. I'm just a n00b. They do a lot of work and they deserve recognition.

Props to Hurricane, moto, spart, longhorn and slayer.

Top Bottom