Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie Club?

Ok swole what happened?..........................just few minutes ago you were a plat, now i see that thing isnt there no more and swole by your avatar is in small letters............

Please tell me you gonna go plat real quick as im waiting for you to host more games, i need more shots......................lost some K on the freakin' mets, hoping for tomm's games........................i know you wont be able to host as a non-plat so im waiting for your return(soon i hope)

Yeah I can't gift him a Plat Membership again. It only works once. It's 30000 karmas in the Karma Store.

Sanel, you have enough K to gift swole plat. Do it through the Karma Store and he may pay you back for it.

He doesnt have to pay me back, he is a good bro and i made some nice K playing here in this forum......so yeah ill give him a plat....i just have to find out how lol

Damn Eat Big, i tried, but it says i need to be a plat to purchase plat for someone with 30K, i really would as he puts up the games i want to bet on, both him and 4everhung and redguru rock........i like them all, won some, lost some more....but had fun nonetheless

Sanel27 said:
Damn Eat Big, i tried, but it says i need to be a plat to purchase plat for someone with 30K, i really would as he puts up the games i want to bet on, both him and 4everhung and redguru rock........i like them all, won some, lost some more....but had fun nonetheless

I enjoy it too. I'm sure we'll work something out.

I appreciate all the gestures, but don't worry I'll be back to plat in a few days after the weekend :)

Top Bottom