Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie Club?

eat big said:
Good or Bad idea?

I thought about it...but decided it's a bad idea.

1. We know who is part of the bookie "club." We don't need an official for it.

2. It might discourage new people from placing a bet. I don't want us to look "cliquish." I want to promote the bookie forum and welcome new people into our wonderful world of karma gambling.

3. It's a nice idea, but I don't think we need a club to have eachother's backs. We already are a tight group and don't need a label other than enjoying the same karma activities.

swole said:

2. It might discourage new people from placing a bet. I don't want us to look "cliquish." I want to promote the bookie forum and welcome new people into our wonderful world of karma gambling.

3. It's a nice idea, but I don't think we need a club to have eachother's backs. We already are a tight group and don't need a label other than enjoying the same karma activities.
Good points
Many in here seem to be anti establishment....they wouldnt join anyway hehehe

swole said:

Okay. I think I've lost close to 3/4 of a million in here.

Top Bottom