Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

K-1: Bob Sapp vs. Akebono

SAGAT

anyone heard the news? damn, that would be one hell of a fight, Sapp weighing in at an already monstrous 350+, against Akebono who weighs 500+!!

i agree, with all that mass, his (lack of) resilience is quite surprising. as for akebono, i personally don't see him doing high kicks but you never know, 500 pounds is A LOT.

damn....i'll have to see if they publicise the dates of that one over here....the fights are never live and the channel that shows them never advertises either :mad:

though i doubt the technique they will be showing will be very polished it will be interesting to watch....every time i see Sapp go onto one leg for a kick i wonder if the standing leg will snap under the pressure :D

LOL he must have bionic legs or something to sustain that weight.
i wonder about the dates too...you're in the UK right danielson? (so i assume you watch the matches on Eurosport too?)

yup eurosport....but they dont advertise much on other channels so i only ever watch when i see K1 during channel flicking

yeah it's the same for me, wish they would pick a set date for it, that way i could tape it or something.....oh well

Top Bottom