Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got back from The Dark Knight Rises

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
All in all was a good finale. More like the first (Begins) but also the biggest of the three in scope. In a way that's also its biggest flaw in regards to pacing and story. Often too ambitious even for the 164 minute runtime. It holds itself together for the most part, and there are definitely some epic moments.

I still think The Dark Knight had the best blend of everything, including the best villain in the Joker. Although he isn't as interesting, Bane does do a good job with what he has to work with, and dishes out some cringe-worthy pain.
Most of all though, Bale is at his best as both Batman and Bruce Wayne here. His story was best in Begins, but his character(s) dig deepest in this last one.

Saw it in D-Box (well implemented for fights scenes and chases, but Avengers still did it best so far) but will definitely go again for IMAX.

I'd love to see this in the next few days, but I'm just buggered about long lines and crowds and shit. Even if I go at the most awkward, quiet time possible, I think I'll run into that.

I was watchin one of those entertainment news shows and they were talking to christian bale and he was talking about the movie with his batman voice lol. That fucker takes his roles seriously i guess. I still love American Psycho. "I have to return some videotapes."

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

The only negative thing I heard about it was they tried to fit too much into the movie. I'll, definitely be seeing it.

Top Bottom