Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jets/Steelers

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Phaded said:
would've should've could've
I made my opinion quite clear prior to game time
I've also made it quite clear I haven't wagered since the 80s
and it's not because I lost

Phaded said:
nice to follow though. and 5 bucks is nothing
wtf are u talkin about?
I didn't wager anything
not 5K,not 500,not 50,not 5
I tried for the first time in 15 years
and got frusrated by the deposit process
I"m more than willing to put my money where my mouth is
but you have to take my word for it
though you might check the times of my opinions on this board

i'm talking about myself.. my own 5 dollar parlay bet with 9 nba teams with a chance to win 400.. i'm saying its fun to follow the nba games and hope that certain team wins etc.. and that 5 dollars is nothing to me..

4everhung said:
this is the point when anyone with money on Pittsburgh,who doesn't actually give a rat's ass about Pittsburgh,starts to pull for a Jets win outright
actually this started about 10 minutes ago gametime
lol. that's how I felt when I bet a lot. If I wasn't going to cover I rooted on the total opposite then.

edited for being fucked up.

Last edited:
whoa what an ass beating by the falcons. that's why I don't bet anymore. I'd put a certain amount on a game I really liked, a game that just called for me to bet... like the jets game. then I'd go and bet on a game I didn't like so much.. like the rams, I'd lose and be down in the money. I miss gambling on sports, but it took a while to realize I wasn't as good as I thought, especially when I went on a bad run and lost a LOT of money. learned a hard lesson.

Top Bottom