Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jets land Braylon Edwards

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
bottom line he will be good on the jets. sanchez is the real deal and is making correctable rookie mistakes.

niners, 3-1.

bottom line he will be good on the jets. sanchez is the real deal and is making correctable rookie mistakes.

niners, 3-1.

DUDE! forgot you were somehow a fucking niners fan. that chick I'm "whatevering" is a hardcore niner fan. SOOOOO annoying. especially now that they are dominating the worst division of all time and their gay fans are being all gay about it.

I love reading CW's rants about how great his teams are in the beginning of every season. Middle of the season he starts making excuses, 2 weeks after that it's about next year. Last quarter he's silent.

I'm actually quite irritated by this because I was wanting it to be him leaving in the offseason instead of PFC Winslow.....ah well. We'll see how much you like this when he drops game winning TD's that were layed in his hand like a gift basket. Someone should tell Sanchez to throw the ball behind him or 7 feet in front of him.....cause if you throw it right at him there's no chance he catches it. lol

I am guessing he is one of the players who filed a grievance against man-gina. Also the recent lebron thing probably was the icing on the cake for his departure. This is a guy with a ton of talent with a lot to prove. Huge signing for the Jets... Teams will need to think twice about stacking the box now. Sanchez and Edwards will burn teams that do that now. Man-gina first hands Sanchez the best QB in the draft and now one of the top receivers in the league to the Jets. This move will probably make the Browns better though IMO, as they got draft picks and a game ready receiver in stucky who would have matched his numbers anyway. The Jets had one really bad weakness and that is no longer an issue.

jets are trying to sell PSL's for their new stadium, they only care about RIGHT NOW
40 years
holy fugg

Sanchez throws a pretty ball. Just look at what I mean. It is actually a very good match because favre/cutler/jamarcus would be the worst fit.

LOL @ Jets fans being excited over this..

classic underachiever with a bad case of stone hands. He's TO minus the stats.

Top Bottom