Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jets land Braylon Edwards

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
L

lartinos

I am guessing he is one of the players who filed a grievance against man-gina. Also the recent lebron thing probably was the icing on the cake for his departure. This is a guy with a ton of talent with a lot to prove. Huge signing for the Jets... Teams will need to think twice about stacking the box now. Sanchez and Edwards will burn teams that do that now. Man-gina first hands Sanchez the best QB in the draft and now one of the top receivers in the league to the Jets. This move will probably make the Browns better though IMO, as they got draft picks and a game ready receiver in stucky who would have matched his numbers anyway. The Jets had one really bad weakness and that is no longer an issue.

God he's such a dickface. A talented dickface though. He just got into a fight this weekend at a club (shocking) with one of LBJ's crew. So that was probably the last straw.

He goes from one team with a shitty QB to a new team with a shitty QB.

WE'll see about Sanchez being shitty now that he actually has people to throw to. If you're playing the Jets who are you putting your best cover man on now? Cotchery will tear you up if not Braylon will. Can't stop them? Drop another man into coverage and they will Run all over with their 2 backs. The Jets have probably been talking to the browns all season about this. They knew going into New Orleans that this was their weakness and the Saints knew this as well. Proof of that is the tampering charges the niners put on the Jets a few weeks ago.

God he's such a dickface. A talented dickface though. He just got into a fight this weekend at a club (shocking) with one of LBJ's crew. So that was probably the last straw.

He goes from one team with a shitty QB to a new team with a shitty QB.

lol
dude has 1 bad game and now he's a shitty QB.

care for me to post eli manning's stats for the first couple of years? yeah...thought so

lol
dude has 1 bad game and now he's a shitty QB.

care for me to post eli manning's stats for the first couple of years? yeah...thought so

i was waiting for this :)

i agree, i'm not one to judge a QB on his first year (Peyton's first year stats would have been a better reference tho, broheem), nevermind his first 4 games. point being though, is that braylon ain't helping his own stats too much with this move. but, good move for the jets as long as they can keep his bullshit in check. which is not easy. also, he has a bad case of the drops.

also, eli's a winner (which your boy sanchez could definitely be). i don't give a shit about his stats. never will. only stat that matters is the gold and diamond flashy stat on his finger.

WE'll see about Sanchez being shitty now that he actually has people to throw to. If you're playing the Jets who are you putting your best cover man on now? Cotchery will tear you up if not Braylon will. Can't stop them? Drop another man into coverage and they will Run all over with their 2 backs. The Jets have probably been talking to the browns all season about this. They knew going into New Orleans that this was their weakness and the Saints knew this as well. Proof of that is the tampering charges the niners put on the Jets a few weeks ago.

you forgot about keller..because now you can't have safeties covering him. you need a linebacker on him now, and you're not going to a linebacker that can stay on keller. i think he's going to benefit the most from this.

and hten you have washington also on passing plays.

the jets offense can be really really dangerous if edwards can learn the playbook. this opens up the entire offense. cotchery's been getting doubled a lot, now you can't do that. having a vertical threat completely changes everything

heres my thought... braylon is super talented!! on the otherhand.... quinn and anderson threw tons of extremely catchable balls to him that he dropped. he doesnt care about playing the game. just himself and his name. i do actually like him. and in reference to the sanchez is terrible comments... i would have to land in the middle. i think that sanchez has a nice bit of talent but he does make some bad decisions throwing the ball. it seems to me that he telegraphs his passes rather often

heres my thought... braylon is super talented!! on the otherhand.... quinn and anderson threw tons of extremely catchable balls to him that he dropped. he doesnt care about playing the game. just himself and his name. i do actually like him. and in reference to the sanchez is terrible comments... i would have to land in the middle. i think that sanchez has a nice bit of talent but he does make some bad decisions throwing the ball. it seems to me that he telegraphs his passes rather often

all rookie quarterbacks do this. takes awhile for them to get in the consistent flow of looking off the receiver. it burned him on that sharper int TD

flacco did it, matt ryan did it. Matt ryan had an awful 2nd game last year and no one was calling him a bust. Flacco had 2 awful games in a row against tennessee and indy where he threw like 6 picks combined, and no one said he sucked.

hes a rookie for christ sakes. anyone who says he sucks after having 3 good games and then 1 bad is an absolute moron, period (i know you didn't say that, but KB did and lartinos agreed)

Braylon didn't like being in cleveland. He had this big complex about being a Wolverine in buckeye land...so i think the change of scenery will be a positive thing. As far as drops, i think alot of it is mental...but another thing is that braylon has averaged nearly 16 yards per catch in his career which is unheard of. Andre johnson, etc don't have numbers near that. That means he's not getting thrown slants or screens as often which are much more catchable than the deep balls he often gets. That's not to say he has the best hands but people often see a number of a particular stat without looking at related information

lol at jets fans. they want to kill themselves one second then decide to put amazingly positive spins on every single player once the team has a few W's.

can't wait to braylon starts mouthing off and dropping catchable passes. firefighter douche is gonna love that.

Top Bottom