Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeff George just released from Redskins!!

Oh how the mighty have fallen (NFC East)
Eagles will win the division.
Deadskins may go 0-16.
That would really suck if your a Was fan.
It is nice to see Dallas go down.
Its amazing how few people now claim to be Cowboy fans.
Now I won't have to hear "I've been a fan since_____fill in from banners you see hung in Texas stadium.
Most uneducated fans in the NFL, ask a Non Texan cowboy fan to name 3 members of the defensive line and thier response will be
"Oh well I just like the star."

HAHA
M.D

Is Rick Mirer Available?

Kakdiesel said:
why release him? why not just bump him to second string..kinda odd if ya ask me

That's what I thought at first. But after thinking about it I think he probably mouthed off to Schottenheimer. George has always been overrated and had a bad attitude to boot. I can't believe NFL teams have spent so much money on him over the years.

I don't like the Redskins, but I miss living in DC so I could listen to Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser on WMAL. I love hearing those local guys bitch about the Skins.

Norv Turner is a happy camper right now.

All I've got to say, Medical Detective, is RUSSELL MARYLAND!! And, LEON LETT, before all the drugs, hehe!!

And yes, I've been a Cowboy fan since BIRTH, meaning the first time I watched them for real, which was when I was about 7-8, they went 1-15. Then they went to the top, and now they're ON the way down, although they won't hit that bottom again.

That is the nature of the game.

Personally, I think their first BIG loss was Jay Novacek!

Top Bottom