Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeff George just released from Redskins!!

Hope

Jerry Jones doesn't pick him up, he was going to pick up Ryan Leaf, George is better than Leaf, but not much better....his attitude is the same, too. Please don't bring him to the Cowboys!:rolleyes:

I'd rather have Quincy Carter OR Anthony Wright go 1-15 (hell, that's what Aikman did his first year!) than have Jeff George come in and win even a few games...

Cowboys fans say...GEORGE SUCKS!!

Schottenheimer and George didn't mesh, thats why he wasn't bumped to second string. I've heard rumors of Kent Grahm perhaps joining the team soon. There are good qb's out there, what in the hell are wrong with teams going with career losers. Banks is worse if anything compared to George.

slickdadd said:
Schottenheimer and George didn't mesh, thats why he wasn't bumped to second string. I've heard rumors of Kent Grahm perhaps joining the team soon. There are good qb's out there, what in the hell are wrong with teams going with career losers. Banks is worse if anything compared to George.

KENT GRAHM???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here's an example of how bad Jeff George is disliked by his team members:

Last year the skins were playing the cowboys at Dallas (the skins needed to win this game to make it in the playoffs I recall, dallas was not in contention). Anyway, during the game Alonzo Spellman sacks George, then proceeds to DRAG HIM AROUND like a lion would drag the carcass of a dead animal. Did the offensive line defend him? FUCK NO! That kind of shit is like slapping your mom, you just don't let that happen. Would the lowly cowboys let that happen to Troy "Ache"man when he was playing? No.

George looked SOOOOO bad on Monday, seriously, I waited for a deep pass and when it fianally came, it was intercepted. He couldn't even complete 5 yard passes, he bounced the ball to his wide open recievers.

Banks is worse

The Redskin defense has given up over 60 points the past 2 games, I agree about that 0-16 statement.

Natymike said:
George looked SOOOOO bad on Monday, seriously, I waited for a deep pass and when it fianally came, it was intercepted. He couldn't even complete 5 yard passes, he bounced the ball to his wide open recievers.

Banks is worse

The Redskin defense has given up over 60 points the past 2 games, I agree about that 0-16 statement.

I'm a huge cowboy fan, but we won't let the hated skins go 0-16 we will let them beat us once just like the let us in the 1-15 season.

first, i think george's shoulder is still fucked.. thats why he bounced balls and has no zip...

that being said, its funny how snyder DEMANDED george be his guy and cut ties with johnson and norv turner because of it...

talk about an owner that goes too far and is too involved... this guy makes jerry jones look like an observer.

cowboys vs. redskins is gonna be a great game.. it really is...

Good! I hope they go 0-16, can't stand Snyder.

Whats going to happen when Banks fumbles 18 snaps, next week against KC and they release him, then who do they have?

Maybe they will call up Jim Harbaugh out of retirement or Rodney Peete.

Ryan Leaf is always an option too.

Top Bottom