Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay cutler

that one qb for the Bears Miller got busted for nandrolone Last year or the year before. That is the only guy I heard getting popped in the league. What a sacrificial lamb to the media. A f'n Quarterback fails but Lee Woodall Chad Eaton etc. anyone who is not a kicker is on, but c'mon busting a qb and letting guys looking like Sid Viciuos slide, that bulshit.

CUTLER SENSATION
It has now been confirmed that Jay Cutler, 2001 Mr. Olympia runner-up, and Markus Ruhl, 14th at the O, have been informed by the IFBB that their urine samples tested positive for banned diuretics. IFBB rules state that individuals whose samples test positive as a result of the contest's mandatory diuretic test will lose their placing and prize money and that all those athletes finishing below them will subsequently move up in prize money and placings. Thus, as a result of this ruling, Cutler would forfeit his second place spot, his $60,000 paycheck and qualification for the 2002 Mr. Olympia, and Melvin Anthony (originally placed 11th at the O) would move up to 10th and be awarded $10,000 in prize money (he originally received zilch), and, of course, gain qualification for the 2002 Mr. Olympia. However, we understand that Cutler is at this time seeking legal guidance in an effort to have the drug test result overturned. We'll keep you posted on developments.

http://www.flexonline.com

What a bullshit!
I hope that Cutler will be able to overturn the result.
It's really ridiculous that he'll have to requalify for the Olympia.

Truly ridiculous. What a F'in joke. Why test at all. The worst part about testing for diuretics is, they're still being taken. However beating the tests by either taking non-tested diuretics and/or using other methods to beat the test is more dangerous than just taking the banned substances. I truly hope Jay gets the decision overturned, if it is true. Who knows, maybe he'll give 'ol Joe a few nob-jobs, take some mega-mass 2000, and next year win the O like he deserved to this year.

heheheh, that's some fucking bullshit for you.........but oh well, that's the rules. You can have enough test circulating in your blood to leave a draft horse comatose, but apparently water pills, ephedrine etc...... can get your placing revoked. Seriously, does anyone really care about BB'ing anymore?? I don't give a shit who wins what, the placings are as legit as winning a wwf wrestling match. It wouldn't surprise me to see Vince backstage at the O deciding who's Mr. O with 3 minutes to go before the announcement.........fucking ridiculous organization.

Top Bottom