Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay cutler

quote from www.getbig.com

Disqualifiations at the Mr. Olympia
Rumors from various sources indicated that two competitors from the Mr. Olympia failed the drug tests during the prejudging of the Olympia. Further rumors indicate that one of the competitors was Markus Ruhl. The other was none other than Jay Cutler, who placed second at the O. If true, Jay would lose his 2nd place finish, his $60,000 check, and would need to requalify in another pro show to compete again in the Mr. O. Until word comes from the IFBB on this matter, everything is a rumor, and thus, speculative.

Oh well, he'll know what not to do next time and then win the fucker!!

manny78 said:
Failed a drug test ? and not Ronnie ?.......ahahahaha:D

Let me laugh with you. hahahaha. What a crock of shit. I'll bet it had nothing to do with the Weider corporation either... :mad:

manny78 said:
Failed a drug test ? and not Ronnie ?.......ahahahaha:D

What are you talking about Ronnie built his whole body on Weider Mass gain 2000 and Amino Blast, Didn't you know :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The whole thing is a crock of shit IMO as they are all using anything and everything and everyone knows it so testing is just retarded

M18

The IFBB has only a diuretics test at the contest. There is no typical drug test at the show. They have a policy of "random" testing throughout the season. That type of test is similar to NFL and other leagues, they claim, I've never heard of anyone failing though?????

If anyone was DQ'd it was for failing the diuretics test. IT happened to Ruhl in '99

Top Bottom