Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** Jay cutler was stripped of his Mr. O title??? **

Spunky

I read something over on mesomorph.net that he failed his diuretics test and will lose his placing and $60,000. anyone heard this?? or is it just a rumor??

Last edited:
well i guess you have part of it right. except he didn't win the mr. o, lol.

Is it just me or does Jay Cutler get uglier and uglier each year. I mean his head and face are the size of two basketball's. His new nickname should be Jay "the pumpkin head" Cutler. Give him another year or two and he will be able to pose as a neandrathal man for the next world's fair.

I noticed that too , it has got to be the GH. The same thing happened to Paul Dilleit , Ronnie Coleman , Flex Wheeler , and Chris Cormier. Look at their faces ten years ago when they were in their early to mid 20's and then now , there is a noticeable difference. People do change but not that much.

I think it's hideous and Jay was DQ'ed for failing a diuretic test , not for almost beating Ronnie. Without the diuretics he wouldn't have been as hard and dry and would have placed lower ( like last year ).

I still think he is a great BB but Ronnie passed the test and he didn't , so Ronnie is the better guy.

RoNiN said:
I noticed that too , it has got to be the GH. The same thing happened to Paul Dilleit , Ronnie Coleman , Flex Wheeler , and Chris Cormier. Look at their faces ten years ago when they were in their early to mid 20's and then now , there is a noticeable difference. People do change but not that much.

I think it's hideous and Jay was DQ'ed for failing a diuretic test , not for almost beating Ronnie. Without the diuretics he wouldn't have been as hard and dry and would have placed lower ( like last year ).

I still think he is a great BB but Ronnie passed the test and he didn't , so Ronnie is the better guy.

Hahaha. You make me laugh. Even if they saw Ronnie taking diuretics backstage they wouldn't have disqualified him. Get real... :FRlol:

>. Even if they saw Ronnie taking diuretics backstage they >wouldn't have disqualified him.

I sure hope pro BBing is not as corrupted as you think it is. If that is the case we should all forget all of our pro aspirations. I agree the current Mr.O has to be more or less kidnapped to lose the event and I also agree diuretic testing at the Mr.O is a little silly when they don't test the B level pro shows or the pro qualifiers but if that is the rule and other pros are not taking the diuretics that will fail in a test and another guy does then he deserves to take a hit for that and he is not the winner.

You may be a huge fan of Jay Cutler and hate the fact that Ronnie can beat him with a better back and a bigger gut but that is the reality of pro BBing.

I bet joe weider had already pre-planned this event of stripping jay cutler..............and someone on the board said jay was gonna retire soon cause he has a construction business, maybe he can announce his retirement now.......cause joe weider is gonna fuck him anyway he can since he bailed out on the weider contract....and who gives a fuck about markus ruhl, he placed 14th like it even matters, ohh well...........I bet kevin leverone and all the other guys are happy to get money increases.....hey I dont like jay cutler anyway, send him packin early!!!!!! With his short asss!!!!!

Top Bottom