Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Javan Kearse

musclehed275

I talked to a guy the otherday that plays for the University of Florida, he goes home in the offseason, and hes from the same area as Javan Kearse, and he was in the weightroom there, he said that he couldnt even bench 400! That is incredible, to look at this beast, you would think he could sling 400 through the roof!!

Yea, it is kind of hard to believe that he wouldn't bench four hundred. But he gets paid to sack quarterbacks and tackle ball carriers, not to show off in the weight room. I know a lot of people who are absolute beasts in the weight room but who couldn't make a simple defensive play on a fottball field. Plus, a lot of the important strength for a defensive lineman comes from the legs and mid-ection and less from the chest. But you're right, I would have thought he could bench a lot. Anyway, I believe his name is "Jevon."

who cares, the guy is a natural 4-5% body fat and faster than some receivers in the nfl. He made a deal at the combine that if he touched the ceiling in a room with a high ceiling that he wouldnt have to workout. Noone thought he could do it so they agreed.. Well he touched the ceiling, he is one of the best physical specimens in the nfl.

Dont get me wrong fellas..i know hes a speciman!! and i know hes as fast as hell, and can knock the shit out of people! I was just saying, to look at him, you would think hes a lifting machine..plus, did you ntice that he didnt have near the year this year...I saw an interview with a o lineman, he said they noticed his upper body weakness on a game film, and those big strong tackles starting taking advantage of this by tieing him up on the inside, and going brute strength against brute strength..And atleast benching 400 isnt quite showing off in the weightroom, i didnt say anything about that, but for god sakes, you should atleast bench that in the nfl..or in the long run, get beat in the trenches!

One thing you have to take into accoutn w/ Kearse, is his reach. His arms belong on a person who is about 7' tall (lol.) That really takes away from your bench press leverage. Part of the reason Kearse did not ahve the same year, he did last year is the fact that teams are now doubling on him. that will limit anyone's productivity.

greatest piece of advice that was ever passed down to me was.. "What u do in the weightroom doesnt always carry over to the field of play."

lifter

Top Bottom