Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!! do you yanks still have today off?

Really? Promise? I'll PM you my address, although I do like to sleep in. So you'll have to wait 'til I wake up to get the door.

LOL...Sure I will just sit on your steps until you wake up. Now I know what Supergirl meant by being a "lady in waiting!!"

If there's room on that broom for two, I'm there.
luvlove.gif

I'll get us some seats on the Concorde. I can feed you strawberries and champange over the Atlantic. You need some romance in your life, I can tell.

Insano is too busy with the rest of his groupies to take care of you. I'll make you forget all about him.

All this talk about the Captain, makes me believe that you are using me as a pawn in a scheme of revenge!!

A lot of Americans arrange to have this day off, it is the biggest shopping day of the year! Also the biggest gym day I've found. Plus the College football games are great.

Working

Ate and drank too much yesterday, but what the hell, I loved it!

Working today, but will have Monday off, so it still becomes a decent 3 day weekend! Just not sure what will get accomplished today, since there is nobody else in the orafice... uhh... office!

Re: Off.

Superman7 said:
I'm off .. enjoying the 4 day Holiday.... Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving... Hi toga baby...

Well Hey there Super 7~~

Hope you have a great 4 days!! Take it easy, Sweetie

~toga

Top Bottom