Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's almost Football Season...

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
Could someone take my emu and photoshop a Dallas Cowboys football helmet onto his head but keep his overall estetic charm and pleasent demeanor.

Got to have priorities in life.

Yudheyhey said:
Could someone take my emu and photoshop a Dallas Cowboys football helmet onto his head but keep his overall estetic charm and pleasent demeanor.

could i? yes. will i? no. there are limits to what my artistic soul can take.

all together now: eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.

Re: Re: It's almost Football Season...

hellorhih2o said:

could i? yes. will i? no. there are limits to what my artistic soul can take.

all together now: eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.

Being a person with an "artistic soul" how can you define or defame what someone calls art? Just mumble under your breath like I do. Damn.....

fistfullofsteel said:
Poor creature, does it deserve such a fate. I'm talking about Oldin of course. His team's season ended before it even started.

Hey! The boys will hit 500 this season. and the nats will too...ships crossing in the night....my teams on the way up, yours is on the way down. Ahhhhh

Re: Re: Re: It's almost Football Season...

Yudheyhey said:

Being a person with an "artistic soul" how can you define or defame what someone calls art?

I just did.

Last edited:
Yudheyhey said:

Hey! The boys will hit 500 this season. and the nats will too...ships crossing in the night....my teams on the way up, yours is on the way down. Ahhhhh

meanwhile back in the real world, the NY Giants are going to the playoffs and only getting better while that fat shit bill parcells tries to figure out how many burgers he can eat in 5 minutes while yelling at his players for being out of shape. The cowgirls are bound to to go up because they can't go down anymore. They are past hell and even the devil wants to know where they are going.

Top Bottom