Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Tebow capable of winning throwing 2 completions?

Tebow=Strongbow

Bandwagon? What the fuck ever douch head. The same team since Stabler was QB to Palmer now... So wtf? Oh let me help you. The Raiders...
Who also kicked the fuck out of the Jets in week 3.
Oh how about the Heidi Game?
Go back in your hole Caveless...
LMFAO

raiders? LOL @ you talking about shitty worthless teams.

it's funny, your team wins 5 games and all of a sudden they're elite again? You'd think you were a packers fan and not a fan of a team that was 5-4.

How has the last 9 years worked out for you? How come I never saw you talking about the raiders during the JaMarcus Russell era? Boy, you were awfully quiet then.

Yeah, trade 2 1st rounders for a 32 year old QB. brilliant move. Him and his career zero playoff victories are going to lead you to a Superbowl?

no wonder you guys dress up like fuckin morons

I know you become a fan last week going on 4T, but you see that game where the broncos BLEW out the raiders with Tebow at quarterback a couple of weeks ago?

real elite team there. giving up 300 yards rushing and a 90 yard punt return td

LOL any given WE any team in the NFL can suck. Well except for the Packers...
I can't help I just hate the jets...
If you don't like the Raiders thats cool, I don't care.
And as a Jets fan you have no room to speak of elitism.
The Raiders have won 3 Super Bowls and your shitty Jets have only one 1 and that was only because of Namath otherwise they suck balls.
Furthermore the Raiders have beeten the Jets 21 times to the Jets 15 wins.
So really the Raiders > Jets...

LOL any given WE any team in the NFL can suck. Well except for the Packers...
I can't help I just hate the jets...
If you don't like the Raiders thats cool, I don't care.
And as a Jets fan you have no room to speak of elitism.
The Raiders have won 3 Super Bowls and your shitty Jets have only one 1 and that was only because of Namath otherwise they suck balls.
Furthermore the Raiders have beeten the Jets 21 times to the Jets 15 wins.
So really the Raiders > Jets...

I wasn't alive for any of that. and most people don't give a fuck what happened 30 years ago. yes, a billion years ago your owner wasn't dead and completely out of his mind.

pounding your chest about games that took place when people were wearing leather helmets has no bearing on anything. You think the Vikings fans are still pounding their chest about the purple people eaters? No, because they've fuckin sucked for the most part.

for a team that's been so shitty for almost a decade, you'd think you'd show humility. Jamarcus Russel is the single biggest bust in NFL history. How about Javon Walker, Deangelo Hall? Outbidding yourself for Nmandi and paying him peyton manning money? Or randy moss quiting because the team was so bad, and when he got traded he lit the world on fire with Brady? Maybe i shouldn't have reminded you because i'm sure it'll bring back some painful memories and bring you back to earth

You mortgaged your future for a guy who's never actually won anything and in his last full year was throwing picks nonstop. You guys aren't even going to get anywhere in the playoffs and you know it. That's if you can hold that 1/2 game lead on the broncos, or 1 game lead on the chargers/chiefs. Considering the raiders schedule, that might not be so easy.
Reminds me of bills fans after they started off 5-2. They win a handful of games for the first time since clinton was in office and all of a sudden they're super bowl bound. until reality settles in

i don't hate the raiders. i just hate fans that don't know shit about football

jamarcus is the biggest bust in NFL history, that shit is not the raiders fault though... it's not cause his talent he was a bust, get tom brady on a blunts and drank diet and see how many super bowls he wins

are you capable of abandoing that cincy/balt bet so I can recover my 3 million

Top Bottom