Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Tebow capable of winning throwing 2 completions?

Oh god here we go for the next week listening to Tebow fans cause the Jets went to sleep. This game shows overrated the Jets are not how underrated Tebow is. The Jets are an average team at best and have been showing that all season.

Fuck you, you know fucking shit about football you cuntfaced asshole mutherfucker. The jets are right where they want to be. It's only Canchizes third year asswipe. We got injuries/ and Scotty sux/end cw rant :)

I still love ya bro

You are fool to ever put your money on Sanchex Ortiz, Brunell would have won that game and he's washed up!

I had them by five logically, I'm not gambling shit on the NFL...you always lose. Vegas money is bigger than the NFL revenue ten fold. Draw your own conclusions.

Fuck you, you know fucking shit about football you cuntfaced asshole mutherfucker. The jets are right where they want to be. It's only Canchizes third year asswipe. We got injuries/ and Scotty sux/end cw rant :)

I still love ya bro

lolololol

God loves Tebow and Strongbow

I shall now change thy name to zwhitbow, for I have chosen for strongbow and tebow to show me the way unto the Lord

Oh god here we go for the next week listening to Tebow fans cause the Jets went to sleep. This game shows overrated the Jets are not how underrated Tebow is. The Jets are an average team at best and have been showing that all season.

The gators are my Alma Mater but i can't stand hearing about Tebow, and to your point exactly.

The real fact is, the jets HAVE been average this season. Thinking Wayne Hunter was a starting RT, letting go of Braylon Edwards, not upgrading the safety position and an aging LB group makes this a very different unit than it was the past two years.

The strength of the team used to be its offensive line, now it's getting sanchez killed almost every game. I don't care who's back there, but if your getting pressured every throw you don't have a chance.

That TD should have never happened. Eric Smith broke contain like a moron. that guy is terrible and has no business starting in the NFL. i'm sick of seeing him get owned in coverage by every and any TE in the league

I still love ya bro

you're the moron who says Schotty is not the problem.

start watching the actual game and not just the football, and you'll see what's actually taking place. The whole right side of our offensive line is a joke right now. Brandon moore used to be a beast but since his hip injury and surgery he's been mediocre. Add that in with Wayne Hunter being the worst starting RT in the league and a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE blocking TE in Mulligan, and sanchez has no chance.

not to mention plax and santonio look like they don't give a shit sometimes, running lazy routes. it was a bad throw on teh pick 6 by sanchez but plax didn't even TRY to break it up. GOodman was juggling it and plax is standing there like an idiot. that's not the only time i've seen him give up on a play that resulted in an INT.

Letting go of braylon was stupid, and i said it in the offseason that he should have been a bigger priority than holmes because he stretches the field and is a better blocker. Tanny's obsesssion with Aso really fucked this team.

You spend way too much time involving yourself with a shitty worthless team, get a real team and you life will be so much better.

you're the moron who says Schotty is not the problem.

start watching the actual game and not just the football, and you'll see what's actually taking place. The whole right side of our offensive line is a joke right now. Brandon moore used to be a beast but since his hip injury and surgery he's been mediocre. Add that in with Wayne Hunter being the worst starting RT in the league and a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE blocking TE in Mulligan, and sanchez has no chance.

not to mention plax and santonio look like they don't give a shit sometimes, running lazy routes. it was a bad throw on teh pick 6 by sanchez but plax didn't even TRY to break it up. GOodman was juggling it and plax is standing there like an idiot. that's not the only time i've seen him give up on a play that resulted in an INT.

Letting go of braylon was stupid, and i said it in the offseason that he should have been a bigger priority than holmes because he stretches the field and is a better blocker. Tanny's obsesssion with Aso really fucked this team.

Bandwagon? What the fuck ever douch head. The same team since Stabler was QB to Palmer now... So wtf? Oh let me help you. The Raiders...
Who also kicked the fuck out of the Jets in week 3.
Oh how about the Heidi Game?
Go back in your hole Caveless...
LMFAO

Top Bottom