Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is mike vick for real?

timtim

Banned
he is saddened for the distraction he is to the team.

does the fact that he and his low life scumbag friends electrocuted, drowned, hung, and in 1 documented case picked up a surrenduring dog and repeatedly bashed it to the ground until dead doesnt make him sad?

does he feel remorse for the animal lives he took? i mean, am i missing something or has there been no show of remorse for willfully killing animals? i hope PETA cuts his balls off and follows this guy everywhere he goes making a stink in every city he shows up in.

He probably doesn't care about the team either, but that's what he's supposed to say. Most likely he only cares that his football career, and his endorsements are about to go down the drain.

i do find it mildly amusing that these same people that are screaming for vick's head are proly the same people that wanna ban pitts

HumanTarget said:
it's funny that Michael Richards got more press for saying nigger....
shaddup, racist.

i'm gonna head over to Grosse Pointe Farms later, my friends Reginald & Winthorpe are hosting some dog fights over on the polo grounds....

Top Bottom