Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Kerry going to be indicted.....?

While you are still subject to the UCMJ and still in the military you are forbidden from the kind of speaking that he did. From wearing the uniform in an indignant manner as he did, from collaboration with the enemy (which you can't do as a civilian either)

He might not be formally charged, but then again he may. What if the Dems are hoping that he does get elected, then let the charges fly since they really want Edwards as president. They new he was too young and too new to get elected on his own merits. So they help Kerry get elected, then impeach him for treason and convict him of same. Then edwards becomes president.

chesty said:
He might not be formally charged, but then again he may. What if the Dems are hoping that he does get elected, then let the charges fly since they really want Edwards as president. They new he was too young and too new to get elected on his own merits. So they help Kerry get elected, then impeach him for treason and convict him of same. Then edwards becomes president.

Interesting thought...............but a little bit too Tom Clancy for me. :)

chesty said:
While you are still subject to the UCMJ and still in the military you are forbidden from the kind of speaking that he did. From wearing the uniform in an indignant manner as he did, from collaboration with the enemy (which you can't do as a civilian either)

That's a pretty big streatch. I know that liberals a scandalous but I couldn'd resonably belive that the entire democratic party is conspiring to get Edwards' retarded ass to become president.

I wouldn't think so, but then again I wouldn't be surprised. Hell, everyone believes that it will be Hillary running in 2008. Wouldn't it be novel if Bush wins (as he will) the repubs can't muster someone with even half of what Bush has and Hillary is on the ticket? She scares me more than Kerry. She is past menopause and probably hates all the young pretty women. And she will have her finger on the button! Yippee! Can't wait.

WODIN said:
I did not know that exercising free speach and protesting were unamerican.

They're not, brobot, but perhaps you overlooked the part about while still a U.S. naval officer

Strictly speaking, was it a time of war? There was no war declared...

Edwards as President? Would he be a class-warrior or elitist? Class warriors change when they get power and become elitist.

p0ink said:
someone sure doesn't like confidence and optimism...typical liberal. :)
OH, I like confidence and optimism, hell I even engage in "Hard work" but I don't run around parroting.

Here's your sign.

HumorMe said:
Did you even read the first paragraph of the excerpt?

I'll make it easier for you, read what is in the parenthesis. It's these things()
I've read it and just how is engaging in talks to stop what was termed a Police Action providing "aid and comfort" to the enemy?

Top Bottom