Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it odd that I'm happier about the cheater Pats being out of the playoffs..

I despise Boston fans! I went back there with my girl to visit her familiy, and it was the weekend the chargers played the pats in SD.

to make a long story short, all i heard was how great all their effing teams were and how bad my chargers were going to get smoked. i took so much shit out at the bar and on the streets with my LT jersey on, and we all know what happened. that bar was dead silent expected of the one fan of the winning team!

POOR SPORTS!!!!

Yeah! You really showed them pats@!
Beating them in the regular season! When it counts!

whoa...did your other 6 wives also leave you and your compound last night?

I mean...hating on a team that started a career backup QB with only 39 previous passing attempts, at one point had Bobby Boucher playing inside linebacker, and had most starters miss games thru injuries?

No bandwagon Celtics fans, just people who finally have something to cheer about....just like Bruins fans finally getting some old time hockey for a change.

whoa...did your other 6 wives also leave you and your compound last night?

I mean...hating on a team that started a career backup QB with only 39 previous passing attempts, at one point had Bobby Boucher playing inside linebacker, and had most starters miss games thru injuries?

No bandwagon Celtics fans, just people who finally have something to cheer about....just like Bruins fans finally getting some old time hockey for a change.

Just the fans kimosabe.

Top Bottom