Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it odd that I'm happier about the cheater Pats being out of the playoffs..

Yeah, but it also cost Mangina his job. Apparently Cowers's lookin at the jets job.

Wassup nev, you got a little ankle bitter rolling around?

Yeah maing. She's coming along nicely. Her personality's really starting to show. All laughs and smiles with a short fuse. I have to learn how to turn her frustration into a positive thing over the years. How you been?

The trick to curing shorties frustration is distraction. I'm telling you, if you get good at it, it works for years!
Babies are awesome when they start laughing and smiling.

My kid started HS this year, and I'm still alive. So things are good.

The trick to curing shorties frustration is distraction. I'm telling you, if you get good at it, it works for years!
Babies are awesome when they start laughing and smiling.

My kid started HS this year, and I'm still alive. So things are good.

You're seriously old.

willing to put 5 hun on just this season?

Not yet, I have to see the season go on a little bit more. I want to see how the cavs start handling top tier teams from the west. The cavs are the only eastern conference team with a shot at offing the celts.....at least right now. I don't expect to see Orlando keeping this up. Only reason their record is so good is cause Hedo is playing out of his mind. He won't keep that up all season and then they'll go back to double and triple teaming Howard on every play. Hawks look tough too though. But nobody has the depth to play with the celtics for 7 games accept the cavs.

I despise Boston fans! I went back there with my girl to visit her familiy, and it was the weekend the chargers played the pats in SD.

to make a long story short, all i heard was how great all their effing teams were and how bad my chargers were going to get smoked. i took so much shit out at the bar and on the streets with my LT jersey on, and we all know what happened. that bar was dead silent expected of the one fan of the winning team!

POOR SPORTS!!!!

Top Bottom