Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 500mg enanthate better then 500mg sustanon for bulking?

The total level of test in your body from 500 mg of enanthate over time would be higher than the total from the same amount of sust (since some of sust's esters are shorter acting).

You'll grow on either one, though.

Everyone will say test is test, and they are absoultely correct.

But

I seem to get the best results from test enanthate and use it alone and as the foundation for every cycle I am on.

Last fall did a t-400 cycle and it paled compared to good old test enanthate, for me

Would 250mg Testenth with dbol and anti-E's be a good amount for a first cycle?

If so, would there be any added benefit in following the dbol with winny, like a lot of guys like to do?

el cubano said:
I'd go with the enanthanate because it's faster acting and usually costs less.

Enanthate is cheaper, but faster acting? That is a new one on me. I always heard enanthate took 3 weeks, whereas sust has prop. in it.

Not saying Enanthate would not be better for bulking, I like both, but sust. does cause less water retention.

I guess i will go against the grain here. I thought that 500mg of sust gave me better size, pumps, strenght and less water retention then either cyp of enanthate at the same 500mg dosage. The point is, if you have not tried both, do so, as this will be the only way for you to know which you prefer.

Peace.

Sust and enanthate are both cheap. Now which one is better ? Well, for me it's like Pepsi vs. Coca-Cola....... Still prefer sustanon.

Primoteston's what it's all about baby....I just frontloaded 1250mg this week and today my sex drive was up so high I was humping the fitness model billboards at GNC.

serge said:

acne is caused by test being converted to DHT, which is completely different mechanism all together and has nothing to do with estradiol. acne can be controled with washing with several OTC meds or in severe cases Accutane

Is this correct? If so, acne can be controlled by finasteride...right?:confused: I'm kinda skeptical about this one...

Top Bottom