Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IPOD wins totals self-report thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
i would like to get a prize!!!!! i am trying to win on stuff...george should do this every month..obviously not with the ipod but with plat memberships,karma, and tshirt shorts thongs or tanks...
helps keep karma flowing

Beachbum1546 said:
you don't pay attention very well, do you? lol.

Well damn, George is awful generous for you non plats.I wouldn't give them shit just for betting 1 point on every damn event on the board ..........they are just trying to get lucky.

Non plats = teh suck

Deterass said:
Well damn, George is awful generous for you non plats.I wouldn't give them shit just for betting 1 point on every damn event on the board ..........they are just trying to get lucky.

Non plats = teh suck
lets bomb them bro

Deterass said:

Non plats = teh suck
plats can buy karma too. that's why they are allowed to be in the contest. the scheme for geroge is for more betting to occur in the bookie forum and hopefully cause more people to buy karma to keep gambling.

Beachbum1546 said:
plats can buy karma too. that's why they are allowed to be in the contest. the scheme for geroge is for more betting to occur in the bookie forum and hopefully cause more people to buy karma to keep gambling.

Dude is a genious.

Top Bottom