Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IPOD wins totals self-report thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
9/23- 7 wins

total wins- 32

Here's your chance guys. I only bet on a handful of games for 9/24 because I was at work all day so I didn't have a chance to bet on all the ones I wanted to.

Damn, Lestat got me good on 9/23, everytime when we split teams he won. He's definatly 3-4 wins ahead of me now.

9/24- 9 wins

total wins- 41

Wow, I had a good day. I missed most of the 9/24 threads and I was worried I would fall behind. I won all my bets except 2 or 3! 2 of my wins I was the only better for that team and the other team was stacked full of betters. Makes my day to get thos fluke wins.
Watching the USC/Oregon I was so pissed that they were losing 13-0. Thank god USC came back for the win and more importantly covered the spread.

I honestly can't even keep it straight now, I won a lot today.

Ok I just counted.

43 wins since the contest began.

Lots of pending bets now.

This shit is flawed. I'm happy that everyone is having fun, but still, it could have been done on a % system. If you bet 200 games and win 30, and another guy bets 40 games and wins 28... YOU WIN. lol Who is the better better? lol

Anyway, good luck to everyone, it IS exciting to watch and does bring more attention to the board.

gonelifting said:
This shit is flawed. I'm happy that everyone is having fun, but still, it could have been done on a % system. If you bet 200 games and win 30, and another guy bets 40 games and wins 28... YOU WIN. lol Who is the better better? lol

Anyway, good luck to everyone, it IS exciting to watch and does bring more attention to the board.
you could go one for one and win
I'm at 20

4everhung said:
you could go one for one and win
I'm at 20

Parameters must be met. I won't go into it in detail because it's not gonna happen... As long as everyone is having fun... it's cool.

Top Bottom