Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IPOD wins totals self-report thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Lestat said:
do you have yourself ahead of me now?
no, definatly not. At most I'm at 190. I counted 185 by counting my last win from my previous report and counting from there. So, there could be wins that weren't settled in my previous report that have been now but I still feel that couldn't count enough for me to catch up.

Beachbum1546 said:
no, definatly not. At most I'm at 190. I counted 185 by counting my last win from my previous report and counting from there. So, there could be wins that weren't settled in my previous report that have been now but I still feel that couldn't count enough for me to catch up.
yeah.. based on your previous reports I had you at 191.. but its not scientific at all.. I can't guarentee my 194 but I think I counted pretty closely.

beachbum, you want to do a final "unofficial" count?

4everhung said:
how much is an Ipod?
hell fuck george
I'll send second place one on my dime
just give me the info
they are $250 bro, it was quite a substantial prize.

I was playing for first since the plat membership is useles to be since I am plat 4 life. karma is ok, but I'm gonna hook up the bookies and the bros that were with me until the end of this thing.

4everhung said:
250 is quite substantial
I suppose
considering you can play the contest without spending a dime.. yes its substantial

Top Bottom