Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing the top Gynecomastia Surgeon in the country.

calveless wonder said:
doc's pretty close to where i grew up...

need to get my gynecomastia done this year. will probably fly home and give him a shot. pics look good

He does over 200 hundred Gyno correction proceadures every year. The average Plastic Surgeon does 2 or 3 Gyno corrections per year.

Dr.Blau is sought by the IFBB pros for all of their surgery needs. He has worked on guys like Dave Palumbo and Greg Kovacs.

If you are doing it this year, I would call up and make an appointment a coupe of months ahead of time.

Big Rick Rock said:
He does over 200 hundred gynecomastia correction proceadures every year. The average Plastic Surgeon does 2 or 3 gynecomastia corrections per year.

Dr.Blau is sought by the IFBB pros for all of their surgery needs. He has worked on guys like Dave Palumbo and Greg Kovacs.

If you are doing it this year, I would call up and make an appointment a coupe of months ahead of time.

nice...i'm fund raising now :)
figure by summer i'll be ready to go

I gotta get a quote. i like Dr Bermant's work too, and he runs about 3500 but with flight + lodging proly more.

Same tolken, I rather recover at home close to friends/fam than in the middle of nowhere in VA

calveless wonder said:
nice...i'm fund raising now :)
figure by summer i'll be ready to go

I gotta get a quote. i like Dr Bermant's work too, and he runs about 3500 but with flight + lodging proly more.

Same tolken, I rather recover at home close to friends/fam than in the middle of nowhere in VA
post your gyno tits please

Bino said:
post your gyno tits please

no dude.. i'm very insecure about that shit.i'll post before and after pics though when i actually get it done.

i've had them from puberty and have hated them. i have very large glands and they make my chest look like shit even at low BF. it's the whole reason i started training (thinking it'd help)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if he does male pectoral implants? I had gyno surgery a long time ago and the surgeon butchered me. I only had just a little bit of gyno around the nipples and to the side of my pecs. The surgeon decided to suck out every fat cell in my chest! Then he fucked my pectoral up on the left side. I don't know what happened and I can't get another doctor to tell me what happened. Basically, it looks like he detached my left pec and then reattached it in the wrong spot! Now it looks like I have no lower pec on my left side. It's not too noticeable while relaxed but when I tighten my pecs there's a huge area that looks like it was caved in. Also because he sucked out too much fat, he left me with loose skin. I'm willing to pay whatever the cost to get this corrected. I don't really want the implants to add size, but if I'm going to have it done, I might as well add about 3 inches total girth. Any more than that and I would look out of proportion. I hope the doc reads my post. I really want to get this corrected. Dr. Blau, if you read this, please send me a PM. I can e-mail you pictures so you can see my deformity. Hopefully you can correct it.

plifter said:
Does anyone know if he does male pectoral implants? I had gyno surgery a long time ago and the surgeon butchered me. I only had just a little bit of gyno around the nipples and to the side of my pecs. The surgeon decided to suck out every fat cell in my chest! Then he fucked my pectoral up on the left side. I don't know what happened and I can't get another doctor to tell me what happened. Basically, it looks like he detached my left pec and then reattached it in the wrong spot! Now it looks like I have no lower pec on my left side. It's not too noticeable while relaxed but when I tighten my pecs there's a huge area that looks like it was caved in. Also because he sucked out too much fat, he left me with loose skin. I'm willing to pay whatever the cost to get this corrected. I don't really want the implants to add size, but if I'm going to have it done, I might as well add about 3 inches total girth. Any more than that and I would look out of proportion. I hope the doc reads my post. I really want to get this corrected. Dr. Blau, if you read this, please send me a PM. I can e-mail you pictures so you can see my deformity. Hopefully you can correct it.

www.cosmetic-md.com

Give him a call and make an appointment... Dr.Blau does a lot of corrections from work other surgeons have done. I'm sure he will come up with a solution to your condition or recommend somebody who can.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. For your situation liposuction was not the way to go.

i just called up dr blau and found out that this procedure costs a minimum of 7k if done by him. just was giving everyone an fyi

Top Bottom