Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynecomastia Surgeon in New York.

Re: Introducing the top Gynecomastia Surgeon in the country.

Welcome Dr. Blau. It's truly a good thing that you've arrived.

just looked at some of your work and i must say you do great work.

Welcome doc .

Brad.

hey guys
i'm new to this board and am wondering if anyone has used dr blau for specifically loose skin in the abdominal area?

if so i'd love to see a picture. dr blau has alot of tummy tuck pictures but the patients started out very heavy. you can see my abs but i'd like to sharpen them up with some lipo and remove this loose chicken skin i have

thanks much
coop

Hi Dr & others

I desperately need help

Since your an expert on the subject, Im desperately seeking for an expert who could guide me through the process of getting rid of my Gynecomastia

Stats:
I weigh 72 Kgs and my height is 5'7

History: I've had puffy nips since puberty, Im 24 years old now and 3 years back i started gymming and took a mega mass supplement and now i have big puffy nips with a saggy chest. I dont as such have lumps behind the nips ..they're just very puffy and soft.

I started working out and loosing weight again to see if it was just fat but that didnt work and as i left gym the nips got more puffy and soft.

I've heard Femera Letrozole + Nolvadex is a good combination to combat gynecomastia but along with it i dont have any idea of its usage and the tapering process. I also dont understand the term "Post cycle or during a cycle" that is commonly referred to overhere.
Also while starting these medications do i have to be working out ? Coz i do jog an hour everyday..is that good enough?

Also what are the side effects of these drugs and do i need to get any tests done before i can start them?

I would be looking forward to a reply from your side

Please write back

Thankyou

Dany..

coop1 said:
hey guys
i'm new to this board and am wondering if anyone has used dr blau for specifically loose skin in the abdominal area?

if so i'd love to see a picture. dr blau has alot of tummy tuck pictures but the patients started out very heavy. you can see my abs but i'd like to sharpen them up with some lipo and remove this loose chicken skin i have

thanks much
coop

If you can't find any bros who've had that procedure done, you can always call his office ask for before and after pictures. He has some pics in his HD that they didn't have room for on the site.

Top Bottom