Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intermediate cycle / primo - test- boldenone

seifeffat

hey guys i am 29y this is my 6th cycle, i am 72kg and want to gain 8-10kgs i am 184cm tall, and given not all steroid types are available here in egypt:

test cyp or enth : 500 / week
boldenone : 500 / week
primo depot: 300 / week
dbol : 50 per day for 1 month
nolvadex throughout cuz i tend to develop gyno quickly
liver support throughout
cycle 8 - 10 weeks

i may add turkish anapolon, or british disp. androlic . thanks

You'll 6 feet tall and weigh 158 pounds? And you've done FIVE cycles?

Quickly sell the steroids and buy food.. no way should you be this small after running 5 cycles

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

i had two major surgeries this year i lost 10 kgs in the process (heamohoids) so i couldnt train or eat well. just to clear things up

i had two major surgeries this year i lost 10 kgs in the process (heamohoids) so i couldnt train or eat well. just to clear things up

Well that sucks amd im sorrry you went through that but I would try get that 10kg back naturally before taking gear..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I'm 5' 8" and 195 lbs without ever touching steroids and just having started SARMS about 6 or 7 months ago...and I'm 38 almost 39(February)

Sounds like you are looking for the easy way out and not wanting to put in the hard work...

well that sucks amd im sorrry you went through that but i would try get that 10kg back naturally before taking gear..

Sent from my gt-n7100 using elitefitness

+1

Dude, took much gear!!!!! Drop the test to 200mg, the dbol is not necessary, this should give you a very clean cycle with nice gains.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom