Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Test-less Cycle.

russellhjoy

Hello fellow BBers, Ive long been a forum stalker and I have always loved seeing others cycles and learning from what people with experience have to say, so thank for all the information you have already given me and many others. So, I would like to start giving back; logging my experiences with this cycle I am about to run and also to tweak a few things based on what experienced users have to say. I am currently 23yo, 5’10, 185lb, 6%bf with some cycle experience (test, eq, tbol, anavar, primo, tren). My goals are simply to put on some muscle and strength while cutting down maybe 1-2% bf, nothing super dramatic like tren/test but I want to preserve my muscle while dieting pretty hard.

Okay, for my cycle I want to run a test-less, low side, short, lean mass/cutter which would be pretty easy to recover from and keep any gains made. Test should be the base of any cycle, I understand that, but I’m leaving it out this time so please hold back on why test should be in every cycle, I’ve read all the comments about this in other threads. I really want a defined look while on cycle. I’ve ran test before (TP @350mg/wk) and I hate the bloat/break outs, even with letro, I still carried a pretty heavy/noticeable bloat, which was also hell on my BP.

Here is my cycle layout
Wk 1-10 500mg/wk Primo
Wk 1-9 500mg/wk EQ (subject to change for a shorter ester compound)
Wk 2-11 40mg/day anavar
Wk 2-11 40mg/day Tbol
Wk 2-8 IGF 1 LR3: 20 mcg AM, 40mcg bi-lat post w/o + regMGF: 100mcg immediately pre/intra w/o
Wk 1-16 100mcg CJC/GHRP-6, 3x/day, (may sub ghrp6 for ipam due to hunger effects of ghrp6)
Wk 12-16 PCT (clomid/Toremifen/Exemestane/IGF/MGF)

Here are my questions/concerns:
• EQ @ 9weeks is pretty weak and most people say it’s a waste to run it this short, but I do love its effects which make me want to keep it in. However, it’s also a long ester which is kind of not so great for this short cycle plan. I am definitely staying away from eq ace/prop. My question is: do you think 2 weeks off EQ is enough time to start PCT? I know 3wks is standard protocol but I’ve heard people only waiting a week and recovering no problem because one can still recover even though it’s still your system. I have nothing to back this up so, yeah. Anyone with more experience in this area?

• Would you change any of the dosages? I really want to minimize sides but I also want this to be an effective cycle.

• I am considering masteron prop @ maybe 400mg/wk instead of EQ, opinions on this? Or another interesting option could be Sten ace @ 300mg/wk. I’m very interested in trying sten…it sounds pretty awesome but from what I’ve found it’s very similar to primo so maybe it wouldn’t be the best choice. Any thoughts on what to add in place of EQ would be greatly appreciated!

• One last thing, thoughts on tossing in a low dosed SARM? Possibly 50mg/day. Very hesitant about it though because of what I already have in this cycle and using more than one compound I've never used before in a cycle can be bad news, but I am interested. I haven’t really seen anyone stacking SARMs with aas so naturally I am curious. Can they interfere with aas? I can’t really find any info on this. I realize there are much better compounds for the $$, but SARMS seem quite interesting and I think could be the next designer fad (just not the versions they have out now).

Any advice/constructive criticism would be much appreciated, thanks!

Hello fellow BBers, Ive long been a forum stalker and I have always loved seeing others cycles and learning from what people with experience have to say, so thank for all the information you have already given me and many others. So, I would like to start giving back; logging my experiences with this cycle I am about to run and also to tweak a few things based on what experienced users have to say. I am currently 23yo, 5’10, 185lb, 6%bf with some cycle experience (test, eq, tbol, anavar, primo, tren). My goals are simply to put on some muscle and strength while cutting down maybe 1-2% bf, nothing super dramatic like tren/test but I want to preserve my muscle while dieting pretty hard.

Okay, for my cycle I want to run a test-less, low side, short, lean mass/cutter which would be pretty easy to recover from and keep any gains made. Test should be the base of any cycle, I understand that, but I’m leaving it out this time so please hold back on why test should be in every cycle, I’ve read all the comments about this in other threads. I really want a defined look while on cycle. I’ve ran test before (TP @350mg/wk) and I hate the bloat/break outs, even with letro, I still carried a pretty heavy/noticeable bloat, which was also hell on my BP.

Here is my cycle layout
Wk 1-10 500mg/wk Primo
Wk 1-9 500mg/wk EQ (subject to change for a shorter ester compound)
Wk 2-11 40mg/day anavar
Wk 2-11 40mg/day Tbol
Wk 2-8 IGF 1 LR3: 20 mcg AM, 40mcg bi-lat post w/o + regMGF: 100mcg immediately pre/intra w/o
Wk 1-16 100mcg CJC/GHRP-6, 3x/day, (may sub ghrp6 for ipam due to hunger effects of ghrp6)
Wk 12-16 PCT (clomid/Toremifen/Exemestane/IGF/MGF)

Here are my questions/concerns:
• EQ @ 9weeks is pretty weak and most people say it’s a waste to run it this short, but I do love its effects which make me want to keep it in. However, it’s also a long ester which is kind of not so great for this short cycle plan. I am definitely staying away from eq ace/prop. My question is: do you think 2 weeks off EQ is enough time to start PCT? I know 3wks is standard protocol but I’ve heard people only waiting a week and recovering no problem because one can still recover even though it’s still your system. I have nothing to back this up so, yeah. Anyone with more experience in this area?

• Would you change any of the dosages? I really want to minimize sides but I also want this to be an effective cycle.

• I am considering masteron prop @ maybe 400mg/wk instead of EQ, opinions on this? Or another interesting option could be Sten ace @ 300mg/wk. I’m very interested in trying sten…it sounds pretty awesome but from what I’ve found it’s very similar to primo so maybe it wouldn’t be the best choice. Any thoughts on what to add in place of EQ would be greatly appreciated!

• One last thing, thoughts on tossing in a low dosed SARM? Possibly 50mg/day. Very hesitant about it though because of what I already have in this cycle and using more than one compound I've never used before in a cycle can be bad news, but I am interested. I haven’t really seen anyone stacking SARMs with aas so naturally I am curious. Can they interfere with aas? I can’t really find any info on this. I realize there are much better compounds for the $$, but SARMS seem quite interesting and I think could be the next designer fad (just not the versions they have out now).

Any advice/constructive criticism would be much appreciated, thanks!

Cut out the EQ. Too short, even if frontloaded. Run 250mg of test cyp or enth... you will not bloat and you will feel good. I'm running 250 test 400eq and 150 deca right now and I just pulled 505 raw, today at a weight of 205 and I'm 6'1.

If you really want to run EQ, extend your cycle to 12 weeks. Orals in my opinion shouldn't be run more than 6-7 weeks. Also.. get your hands on some HCG.

Top Bottom