Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important Message to EF Boston Red Sox and NE Patriots Haters (inside)

KillahBee said:
Yes, got some good words there. NT had some awesome ideas as usual.

This year I won't have a grill, so I need to be extra creative/gay.

parking pass is like 50 bucks..

50 / 5 = 10 bucks.. you can still get em on ebay.. its alot better than getting bussed in .. the line last night waiting to get bussed out had to been near half a mile if not longer..

Phaded said:
parking pass is like 50 bucks..

50 / 5 = 10 bucks.. you can still get em on ebay.. its alot better than getting bussed in .. the line last night waiting to get bussed out had to been near half a mile if not longer..

Meh, we're staying less than a mile away, so we'll just walk it. Plus cuz has an 08 Escalade, so I think we'd both rather not have that puppy sitting in the parking lot surrounded by scumbags. Walking = easy in, easy out.

KillahBee said:
Meh, we're staying less than a mile away, so we'll just walk it. Plus cuz has an 08 Escalade, so I think we'd both rather not have that puppy sitting in the parking lot surrounded by scumbags. Walking = easy in, easy out.

a mile though ? is it like a tailgate place where others tailgate or its only gonna be you guys?

Phaded said:
a mile though ? is it like a tailgate place where others tailgate or its only gonna be you guys?

A mile isn't that far, maing. Especially when you're an 8 ball deep and having a great time. Totally worth it.

We have a section of the parking lot we always go to, so it's just a normal area where cars are. Good peeps there tho. Lots of herb.

KillahBee said:
A mile isn't that far, maing. Especially when you're an 8 ball deep and having a great time. Totally worth it.

We have a section of the parking lot we always go to, so it's just a normal area where cars are. Good peeps there tho. Lots of herb.

herbal poison?

lol i'm in queens right now theres a bunch of kb and swoles walking around.. i'm scared to go outside..

Phaded said:
lol i'm in queens right now theres a bunch of kb and swoles walking around.. i'm scared to go outside..

Where in queens? There's some cool areas there. I know a slutty chick near Corona Park if you need a hummer

Top Bottom