Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important Message to EF Boston Red Sox and NE Patriots Haters (inside)

WTF is the point of being "classy" as a football fan? I mean, really. Where's the fun in that? That's like going to a mud party and trying to stay clean. Boooooooooooo!!!!

nefertiti said:
WTF is the point of being "classy" as a football fan? I mean, really. Where's the fun in that? That's like going to a mud party and trying to stay clean. Boooooooooooo!!!!

Seriously LOL.

I make one post about Patriots domination. I could make more.

patsfan1379 said:
Seriously LOL.

thats exactly why i'm calling you classy.. mo

patsfan1379 said:
Seriously LOL.

I'm seriously laughing right now, remembering some of my football antics. I behave myself if I am at an away game with a friend who is a fan of the home team, but otherwise, all bets are off.

in college we had a crap football team except one year. I used to sit a couple of rows behind the opposing bench of heckle them ALL GAME LONG, even if we were losing (which was often the case). I was close enough to be heard, because frequently one of the other team members would turn around and respond to something i said. I remember, incidently, one dad coming up to me - he was the father of one of the opposing team players, and saying that my heckling made the game entertaining for him and reminded him of boston fans. As a NYer for most of my life that kinda makes me throw up in my mouth a little, but I know it was meant as a compliment.

Anyway....I love going to football games, and half the fun is gettin' rowdy. Otherwise i can sit at home on my lazyboy with a remote.

I'm headed to my annual trip to Meadowlands this weekend with my cousin. It's a tradition, and California ain't gonna get in it way. I think this is our 5th year. Unfortunately, Giants Stadium is a fucking mess with parking now cause of the new stadium, so we may have to curtail the tailgating. Last year was the first year we actually did it right. Clam Chowder, lobster, steak, burgers, etc. We're staying about a mile away, so I'll just have to prepare some easily mobile food that doesn't need to be cooked (no grill).

The tradition always begins with a Saturday night trip to what youse know as Bada Bing. Then early Sunday morning Marlboro Mediums dipped in some chokeaine and Mimosa's (sp?). Then head to the lot for some football, food, bowl hits, more chokeaine and eye rape towards any and all females or young boys that could pass for females.

And the always entertaining setting the opposing team's jersey on fire and dragging it thru the parking lot:

2748630190099659804EyfGRh_fs.jpg

KillahBee said:
I'm headed to my annual trip to Meadowlands this weekend with my cousin. It's a tradition, and California ain't gonna get in it way. I think this is our 5th year. Unfortunately, Giants Stadium is a fucking mess with parking now cause of the new stadium, so we may have to curtail the tailgating. Last year was the first year we actually did it right. Clam Chowder, lobster, steak, burgers, etc. We're staying about a mile away, so I'll just have to prepare some easily mobile food that doesn't need to be cooked (no grill).

The tradition always begins with a Saturday night trip to what youse know as Bada Bing. Then early Sunday morning Marlboro Mediums dipped in some chokeaine and Mimosa's (sp?). Then head to the lot for some football, food, bowl hits, more chokeaine and eye rape towards any and all females or young boys that could pass for females.

And the always entertaining setting the opposing team's jersey on fire and dragging it thru the parking lot:

2748630190099659804EyfGRh_fs.jpg

:jealous:

nefertiti said:
:jealous:

I really love having traditions. A lot of my typical family traditions seemed to die out with the older Italian generations (Big Nana, Little Nana - yes we called them that). So I work hard to keep this one with my cousin.

Fuck, it's gonna end up costing me a fucking G when all is said and done...so it better be good!

KillahBee said:
I really love having traditions. A lot of my typical family traditions seemed to die out with the older Italian generations (Big Nana, Little Nana - yes we called them that). So I work hard to keep this one with my cousin.

Fuck, it's gonna end up costing me a fucking G when all is said and done...so it better be good!

I had traditions when I lived in NY. I miss them. Now I am surrounded by redskins bozos like my friend in the picture above. :sick:

Smurfy said:
hey i recall the thread you made last year asking for ideas on food items for your tailgating suaree.

Yes, got some good words there. NT had some awesome ideas as usual.

This year I won't have a grill, so I need to be extra creative/gay.

Top Bottom