Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so happy that my Yanks are sooo close to winning the WS that I might just.....

Re: I'm so happy that my Yanks are sooo close to winning the WS that I might just....

garadi is an idiot .. he should have pitched a scrub, hoped to get lucky and pitched burnett on full days rest game 6.. now pettite will pitch on 3 days rest in gm 6 and prob get rocked also and then sabs on 3 days rest again and his arm might fall off

he fucked up the whole rotation

Re: I'm so happy that my Yanks are sooo close to winning the WS that I might just....

garadi is an idiot .. He should have pitched a scrub, hoped to get lucky and pitched burnett on full days rest game 6.. Now pettite will pitch on 3 days rest in gm 6 and prob get rocked also and then sabs on 3 days rest again and his arm might fall off

he fucked up the whole rotation

+1

Lol at that being some sort of impressive prediction. The odds show that most believed this would be the outcome. Almost lost it in the 9th again. Not impressed. Phil's ace vs. a bipolar fragile ego on 3 days rest.

You're a hard man to impress 1500, I must say.

Top Bottom