Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so happy that my Yanks are sooo close to winning the WS that I might just.....

Re: I'm so happy that my Yanks are sooo close to winning the WS that I might just....

I never got my transfer :(

wtf?????????????

Thank you 1500 for your generous karma donation of 1,000,000 Karma to Mitch. Your's in sport. George Spellwin.

Re: I'm so happy that my Yanks are sooo close to winning the WS that I might just....

no, he put it up. A yankee pile-on as i remember so he did well.

Good odds too. You would have had a good payday with your usual bet or yankees could have been ws champs by now.

fml!!!

Let us get it on. Post up the game. I tried to told ya'll last time, don't bet against Lee or you'll be sorry.

Fuck how many 1500 alters are in here?

What I tell ya?

Lol at that being some sort of impressive prediction. The odds show that most believed this would be the outcome. Almost lost it in the 9th again. Not impressed. Phil's ace vs. a bipolar fragile ego on 3 days rest.

Top Bottom