Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm guessing all you eagle bashers and football fans have rarely even seen them play

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
the eagles do have a chance to beat the bears. the bears are good, but they've had some lucky wins. The eagles actually match up pretty well with the bears. They're both pretty similar. If they played the Rams however, it would be a massacre.

damn check out my expert analysis. The eagles have made an impressive run. but sadly it'll be all over when they run into the Stl. Louis Rams buzzsaw.

we didnt bet last year... we bet this year, around the beginning of training camps... :)

and actually our bet was to WIN THE SUPERBOWL... hasnt happened yet... (oh, and it was for some sust... like 6 of them) want my addy? :)

madbomber31 said:
we didnt bet last year... we bet this year, around the beginning of training camps... :)

and actually our bet was to WIN THE SUPERBOWL... hasnt happened yet... (oh, and it was for some sust... like 6 of them) want my addy? :)

yes we did, and you can't have a bet without an amount to seal the deal.

Top Bottom